No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/21 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! plsss dont make orange astrals extremely hard to get. I've spent a total of 4mil gold and didn't get any orange astral only purples

Comment

Originally posted by R25515979 View Post
      oh and that would be 6 days of missed events- 18wbs (9M gold &daru) , 6 cata boss (132 crypt tokens & 12 L3 gems) 120 solo duels (vip tokens & potions & runes), 30 plundering (90000 kyanite + gold), 18 MPDs (39M exp + rewards).

I'm L 61 knight with 44k Br, and I make avg. 500k per wb and make about 3k per plunder, and I get about 2M exp per MOON RUN with L2 exp scroll.
      I know I won't be compensated for all, but I'm about top 40. So use this info to even out the rewards. And make em worth it. Ty.
      I'm Lv 62 Mage with 44 BR, and I make avg. 1m per WB and make about 10k per plunder, and I get about 1m exp per MOON RUN with L2 exp scroll. - I wasn't even affected, but I'm top 5. So don't assume everyone is the same as you.

Comment

please fix campaign blitz with keys

Comment

please fix astrals very hard to capture astrals.. and also please give us promo exp. and gold ... really need some gold over here

Comment

Originally posted by YggdrasilAkasha View Post
            please fix campaign blitz with keys
            whats wrong with it? I can use the keys just fine.

Comment

I hope there's no more laggy in BG n GB after this MT

[S3] Worg Lair
              Elite
              Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

make a new server for oceanic please

Comment

I completely agree with sending gifts between friends/players, as well as items you can buy with vouchers or gold (I personally haven't spent a "real ($) dollar" on the game and am still loving it and doing well) so this would be more beneficial to people like myself (I understand that it may not or cannot all be purchased with vouchers or gold, but at least a bit more variety would be nice. (and I know ya'll need to make some $$ as publishers and stuff))
                  Anyway, at least a bit more variety for the "free" players would be nice, so we don't feel so "left behind" by those who have the extra few $$ to spend on this awesome game, if I may be so bold to say such things.
                  I adore the game, and see myself playing for as long as... well, forever asw long as you may be around

Comment

Love the Game but the playing field is so uneven, Most of the battle's I have been in I seem to be the lowest rank and all that happens is I get bullied and can't get any gems. Even at level 60 when I attack another player I can never win. It would be great if I could fight a player that is the same strength and level as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by R28844061 View Post
                      Yes! plsss dont make orange astrals extremely hard to get. I've spent a total of 4mil gold and didn't get any orange astral only purples
                      is that all you spend on it i wasted more then 14 mill in 2 days to get only green and blue

Comment

Never mind!!
                        Last edited by Queensporsche; 03-21-2013, 02:53 AM.

Comment

hey.. im in your guild, i want to know, how can i get the balens or VIp access?? i have dollar account but i cant access in wartune.. tnx..

Comment

Originally posted by RexZord View Post
                            why R2 just ignore my complain about eggs lost this is really not funny this game started to get worst, i lost more or less 6 pcs. and your Ticket seems to be not working this time! please responds about this issue i like this game but if this will continue i might tell my friends to stop playing wartune because it seems not fair.~!
                            Seems like I'm not the only one who lost the Easter Eggs
                            Heto (s157)
                            AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Originally posted by kampfas View Post
                              is that all you spend on it i wasted more then 14 mill in 2 days to get only green and blue
                              I get at least one orange a week or so. I spend like 2m a day on astrals. You guys just have bad luck or something. I do see a tad difference but overall I think the astral is fine as is. Oranges arn't that hard to get just keep trying. I had more problems before this patch getting oranges than I do now.

Comment

GB Fix in server 53 and server 51
                                Last edited by saifsalah; 03-21-2013, 02:47 AM.
                                "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Working...
                                X