Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/21 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hushdoggy View Post
    Yes updating the solo arena redemption time without letting the players know the exact time is pointless.
    Indeed.. And redeemable without the redeem button? Genius.

Comment

the new thing in astrals is you can 1 click synth, sells all white and synths the rest

now, what time is arena rewards? It says 'redeemable' in cooldown time....
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        the new thing in astrals is you can 1 click synth, sells all white and synths the rest

now, what time is arena rewards? It says 'redeemable' in cooldown time....
        It was already there before the maint hence it's not new.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
          Yeah that was added with 1.5 Patch part one, still waiting to find out what the new function is O_o

Comment

well i guess "redeemable" simply means they broke the arena function again and you can send in a ticket to redeem it.. is that right??

Comment

I love how r2 staffs doing things with half ** standard. Telling us the redemption time changed without telling us the time, might as well don't say anything?

Comment

can anyone pls tell me if the promo "pays to recharge" is back?I read something about being cancelled?pls guys.

Comment

ok, so what time did the solo arena redemption get changed to?
                  S112
                  Methinks
                  Archer

Comment

[*]A new function has been added to the Astral panel.

So what is the new function?

Comment

• Originally posted by alimadhi View Post
                      fix archers, archer 50BR bet knight 57BR
                      How the hell you lose? My only guess is you built your knight DPS build or something bc if you are 7k BR ahead of an archer should you win no matter what. Unless they are on dryad or something then that is a different story. If they weren't on dryads and you still lost then look at your build, and how you geared up. If you have all crit gems and all patk gems with hardly any defense then that is all you. Look at the guides here and find out how to build a knight correctly. You shouldn't be losing to an archer with 7k BR less than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        How the hell you lose? My only guess is you built your knight DPS build or something bc if you are 7k BR ahead of an archer should you win no matter what. Unless they are on dryad or something then that is a different story. If they weren't on dryads and you still lost then look at your build, and how you geared up. If you have all crit gems and all patk gems with hardly any defense then that is all you. Look at the guides here and find out how to build a knight correctly. You shouldn't be losing to an archer with 7k BR less than you.
                        his 7k BR come from matk maybe :P
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Wartune will be having its normal weekly Maintenance on March 21st at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Wartune servers are back online! Enjoy the game everyone, and here is this week's Patch Notes:
                          • Solo Arena redemption time has been changed.
                          • Enhanced Bounty Scrolls are now stackable.
                          • A new function has been added to the Astral panel.
                          • Fixed an issue with item, 99 Roses.
                          • Fixed an issue with the cross-server rank listings.
                          • Fixed an issue with the chat box.
                          • Fixed an issue with full screen mode.
                          OK so when can we expect our redemption awards from Solo Arena? thanks for letting us know but I think it be best to tell us when we can expect our rewards?
                          Thanks

Comment

• Fixed an issue with full screen mode.
                            Fixed.. eh.. forced to update flash from 10.3... Yes, at least it now can be fullscreen-ed.... but, sorry, guys, I cannot write in textboxes in fullscreen. i.e no guild chat, no party chat, nothing. Text doesn't prints in textboxes. Sorry, but I do not need any fullscreen mode if it cost me ability to speak to other players. Reverted to Flash 10.3 so far. Let me know when it will be fixed.

Comment

• R2GAMES **** YOU now this is the third time u do this stuff and cancel our last gb for o freaken reason i doubt u did stuff to guild battle but even though as im a guild master 400 insignas wont give me my mount for 1 week so u stupid pull stuff shouldve wated after last gb FFS u guys act like idiots srsly

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X