Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/21 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should return our money. We pay money for a service and wwe should have access to it because they already have our money. It's like paying for a gym membership and then they say oh thanks for prepaying we are going to be closed now.

Comment

Amazing I'm in the altar recharging watching tv with my wife come back to a connection lost message. I can't log in so I update my flash player and try 20 more times before it tells me there is a maintainance going on. Which never happens this early. So I have to go to the forums to find out we are being merged with server 2. you would think they could give a few days notice so people could plan there time appropriately. Or even give a message on the log in page explaining what is going on.
      Last edited by R21685922; 03-21-2013, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21685922 View Post
        amazing I'm in the altar recharging watching tv with my wife come back to a connection lost message. I can't log in so I update my flash player and try 20 more times before it tells me there is a maintainance going on. Which never happens this early. So I have to go to the forums to find out we are being merged with server 2. you would think they could give a few days notice so people could plan there time appropriately. Or even give a message on the log in page explaining what is going on.
        Would have to agree there... some sort of warning would be nice. This is kinda sudden, and no one's really prepared for it......

Even just one day would've been better than this

Comment

i am hoping that my character is not going to get wiped clean, since i have a character on both the servers being merged together.

Comment

When it gonna be server [s22]?
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I wonder how many unnessasary tickets will be opened by people not able to log on and not getting the maintainance message unless they keep trying 20+ times.

Comment

Just quit guys, R2 will be down soonest

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                  I'm probably leaving too definitely not spending any more money. I'm on Kabam but they did the same thing to us
                  words cnnot describe how annoyed i am its ridiculouse,r2 is begining to lose players because of thier massive stupidity

Comment

amateur r2

Comment

What is this? Implemented without even a notice for us? How do you tell us all in S85 to compete with S40 or S66? You take us as clowns? You wanna save your operational cost and make it easier for you, but what do we get? You dont even give S85 a compensation package as the youngest server?!

Comment

nice my suugestion was granted
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

R2 is The No. 1 Bad Publisher Game

Comment

pendy word of advice quit now ive regreted even starting this game nothing but problems just quit ull find a better mmo

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
                              i am hoping that my character is not going to get wiped clean, since i have a character on both the servers being merged together.
                              which one is better? s127 or the other one?

Comment

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why not just make 1 time maintenance

ziel s40

Comment

Working...
                                X