Wartune Maintenance for 03/28 Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Maintenance for 03/28 Cancelled

Wartune's normal weekly maintenance on March 28th this week has been cancelled. However, those you who follow the trend should already know what is coming next. That's right, the devs are in preparation mode for releasing Part Two of the 1.5 Update next week! So enjoy the extra hours of game play and ready yourselves, for those new troop types are just around the corner. As an additional note, Part Two is expected to launch on all servers. Should there be any changes, we'll announce them here in the forums.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

fix GB r2

Comment

Instead of rushing to get 1.5 part 2 out so fast why not FIX 1.5 part 1?

Let me just take 1 thing here as an example...Divine Altar

1. Lag is horrible
      2. Freeze skill DOES NOT work
      3. Mobs jump around screen

I know this is 7 Road and all, but fix the features already in place before rushing out more.

Comment

Next week ....

All servers.....

Whoohooooo !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeystar View Post

1. Lag is horrible

I know this is 7 Road and all, but fix the features already in place before rushing out more.
          yeah.. FIRST FIX ALL BUGS FOR CONTINUE WITH A SECOND PART.. or we will get MORE PROBLEMS..

4. Astrals is HARD TO GET (i spent about 1.2m gold from wb to astrals, and i get in total only 2 purple and some blues) Damn!
          Nothing is true,
          Everything is permitted.

-Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Comment

Originally posted by hockeystar View Post

1. Lag is horrible

maybe the fix for these things is in with the patch.

Comment

when is that socket rods promotion coming up in the shops? i've been waiting for it for 1 month now (

Comment

Please fixed Bugs on Astral and Rune.
                used to click one time, and we grab the astral or the rune, but after big changes, one click sometimes cant pick it, and it comes into the chat.

Some people told me to clear the chat and try again, it never work for me..... anybody got same problem with me?

@falunah : Socketing Rod always sell in Shop with 75 balens, but maybe u missed the package of Socketing Road a few times ago, i remember bought these package in February or March with very very cheap price, it's 145 balens for 5 socketing rods + few more things.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonfang1012 View Post
                  Please fixed Bugs on Astral and Rune.
                  used to click one time, and we grab the astral or the rune, but after big changes, one click sometimes cant pick it, and it comes into the chat.

Some people told me to clear the chat and try again, it never work for me..... anybody got same problem with me?
                  Just hit the CTRL key once.

Comment

Come r2 wartune too good game dont make it boring please fix the lag

Comment

All over them I see too many posts complaining about something. Lag here, lag there, bug here, bug there, etc. I understand it sucks having a buggy game. Just stop flooding the forums with all your complaints. It makes people not even want to read the forum anymore.

Comment

1. They think the GMs actually read the comments.

2. It provides an outlet for them to vent their frustration.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

ive just spend 600 kr on this and im not getting my items whats up thts a loads of cash 100 dollors plz fix this fast..

Comment

Can't wait for this patch, I've saved up lots of daru for those troops

Would've been convenient to have the patch now because it's my week of spring break, but I'd rather have it next week than having to wait another month or something lol :3

Comment

plz fix all lagg however in altar or GB there is a horrible lagg plus black screens plz also fix astra

s122 Deershade

Comment

Working...
                              X