its still a bug yuvysingh they need to fix that too

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Just hit the CTRL key once.
      its still a bug FIX IT

Comment

fix lag in GB plis,, can't skill, in server 78

Comment

s 78 evertime GB cant skil just hit chat delay 5 mnt either .. better u fix your server wartune now become baddly not do promo again n again

Comment

Originally posted by R26342077 View Post
            s 78 evertime GB cant skil just hit chat delay 5 mnt either .. better u fix your server wartune now become baddly not do promo again n again
            yep me too sir, after update to many bug in this game, T_T

Comment

a g.m posted it smartie @ wyldguy
              Last edited by Mifi10102; 03-29-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

peeps the game is going to lag evr thought bout trying dif browsers to see which fits ur internet connection best? have u downlaoded the upgrades for ur browser? there are lots of things u can do on ur own to reduce lag but the fact is there is always going to be lag its a video game and internet connection is not always 100% also if u think to urself on any give server at any give moment there at least 100 peeps right? there a couple hundred servers right? majority of the code for this game the forums and website is stored on one main computer thats alot for one computer to handle even if its given all the modifications and all that its annpoying to read forums and no matter wat the forum was started for it ends up being about lag and another way to reduce lag is to be a server closest to u i see so many people from indonesia using a east USA server and people from britain and singapore if u pick the server closest to u it should help reduce the lag because it uses satalites closer to u to bounce the signal meaning the data transfers faster! so lets just enjoy the game accept that there will always be lag and keep the forums clean of lag complanits okies? thank you very much peeps

Comment

que pasa con mi cuenta , al estar cargandose no pasa de 7/16 1% y despues me sale el mensaje de desea salir del juego sin haberlo solicitado. ya reinicie mi pc, tambien mi conexion de internet y nada.
                  todo empezo cuando estada en una guil battle, y ahi no me respondia bien el juego.
                  que puedo hacer

Comment

If u had not cancelled ur maintenance, maybe server s80 wouldn't be totally corrupted for 2 days now. Not a single form of battle is possible to finish, it always freeze; resource quarry is also impossible to occupy, so we lost 2 days excess for any battle experience, gold, gems, crypt tokens a.s.o., and daily devotion is not possible to obtain. And what compensation will we get for that?

Comment

• i love how when we post things they remove our posts......never mind the updates and **** fix the bloody issues with the lag and crashes BEFORE doing any stupid updates
                      just finished doing the solo duels for a quest match ends reward box pops up but mean while im still standing and shooting but yet i lost the battle?
                      fix all these errors the slow motion when doing solo runs and even group runs are in slow motion half the time or the screen hangs for a while before ya get to make a move
                      screens for battle grounds hangs both joining and leaving towards the end and plus the lag in fights and **** there too
                      fix the astrals far to many misfortunes.....LISTEN TO US PEOPLE THAT PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME BEFORE PEOPLE LEAVE BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE
                      my god you people are about as dumb as the face book site managers...update update update BUT ignore the people that play

Comment

• Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                        I also have lag issues in GB and especially at bosses in the MP dungeon. The last boss has all sorts of gliches
                        did you clear your cache yet?i have lots of glitches in last boss of MP Dungeon too, but after i cleared the cache, it become normal
                        Wartune
                        Server:[S2]Edena Village
                        Name:Leila
                        Level:53
                        Class:Knight
                        Guild:KingsOfWar
                        Battle rating:24k

Dragon Pals
                        Server : [1]Dragon Valley
                        Name:LeilaCrystal
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:33