Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/28 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R28938191 View Post
    Well, I think the server merger is exciting. New people to raid... change... cool! Bring it on I say!

We're ready for the merger...we're ready to raid... we're ready to pillage and plunder. A few insignia not gained from a guild battle... we'll make up for it next week! Too much whining in my opinion. Please leave your gold on the table, doors open, and get ready to meet your makers! Toad's coming to a castle near you soon.

*Ribbit*

Oh... and for the people who complain about cash players... Wartune isn't a charity, it's a business... for those who don't use cash, you get something for nothing, so why complain! You pays your money (or doesn't lol), you takes your choice. Of course Wartunes want cash players... if there weren't benefits to being a cash player, there wouldn't be a Wartune. We're paying for your gaming experience... so thank us... and when you're raided, just think of it as a bit of taxation.
    Yeah sure, you are paying for our negative gaming experience of how ******* greedy R2 is and how ******* power-greedy you cashers also are.

I'm sure i won't thank you for such experience that makes me feel i have wasted 2 months of gameplay to truly realise that non-cashers don't stand a chance because at start i believed i can do something because i'm a pro player but it was all an illusion, soon to be proven much more clearly by patch 1.5....

Playing as non-casher isn't hard mode, it's Impossible mode. I guess i'm not that pro enough for Impossible mode gaming.
    Last edited by anupras; 03-29-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

por que o server 188 parou de funcionar ?

Comment

merging server(our) where only 3 ppl hit 55+(cashers) and lesser than 10 52-54x with servers where 60x ?? its just a joke...
        world boss die on your 4th run. another joke
        and what now with arena rating ? im hit top 5 and now dont hit 35... lol.lol.lol...
        im not casher and agreed with anupras-its IMPOSSIBLE mode.
        just waste my 2 month...
        UPD. 127th...
        Last edited by Unsaint; 03-30-2013, 04:38 AM.
        Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

Comment

cant log in to s80 after logging in it pops up with the loading screen and game doesnt load any 1 knows whats wrong?

Comment

someone can help me... until now i cant log in to S82 when i log in and try to load the game... stuck on 1% 7/16... what should i do???

name:shamic
            Server 82: Beverstone Mount
            please help..

Comment

someone can help me... until now i cant log in to S82 when i log in and try to load the game... stuck on 1% 7/16... what should i do???

name:Julienne
              Server 82: Beverstone Mount
              please help..

Comment

we folks on Esterwitch are not very pleased at all with your server merges...we had bad lag before now because of your foolishness and merge we lag alot worse.
                we lost our guild ranks and everything to and thats b.s we worked long and hard to get to where we were...if things aint broke leave them the hell alone
                wanna fix something then how abou fixing all the problems your stupid updates caused.like oh geeee i dunno the fricken lag and flash player crashes
                mobs not acting the way they should and use to be...why not also perhaps level lock bg and arena as well to max of 3 level diffeence
                doesnt seem very fair level 28 and 35 gettin their arse kicked by fricken 40s and 50s...but of course like facebook we complain but nothing ever gets done or thought about
                stop making people hate the game..fix it

Comment

how to use recharge pack

Comment

the game has issues, everyone knows that.. but about merge, s144 and s147 has been good choice, new blood, new combinations, strategy..

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
                      Yeah sure, you are paying for our negative gaming experience of how ******* greedy R2 is and how ******* power-greedy you cashers also are.

I'm sure i won't thank you for such experience that makes me feel i have wasted 2 months of gameplay to truly realise that non-cashers don't stand a chance because at start i believed i can do something because i'm a pro player but it was all an illusion, soon to be proven much more clearly by patch 1.5....

Playing as non-casher isn't hard mode, it's Impossible mode. I guess i'm not that pro enough for Impossible mode gaming.
                      No one ever said non-casher stood a chance. You guys whining about cashers ain't gonna change a thing. Its like you joined a company as a Accounts Executive and are complaining about how a CFO that joins a company gets to manage people and the Company's Group accounts while all you get is partial Accounts. If the Cashers don't get any benefits, they wouldn't have spent as much as they did. Don't even think about bringing other games into comparison since R2 is not some other gaming Company. If you want them to change the game just to suit your liking, you're better off quitting this game and finding another game to play. You whining and spamming the "News & Events" threads ain't gonna change a thing. Besides, to R2 you're a nobody so why do you think your opinions will matter to them? Even if they asked for it, anything they don't like they'll just ignore so I fail to see why you guys are bothering to waste ur time and energy complaining here like 3 yr old kids who didn't get their candy.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Reimburse me for lost this and lost that. Cater to me because I'm a non casher and I'm important too.

Alright, I tried it. With all the crying I thought maybe it was fun. Definitely is not.

Looking forward to the new content and keeping the train rollin.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          No one ever said non-casher stood a chance. You guys whining about cashers ain't gonna change a thing. Its like you joined a company as a Accounts Executive and are complaining about how a CFO that joins a company gets to manage people and the Company's Group accounts while all you get is partial Accounts. If the Cashers don't get any benefits, they wouldn't have spent as much as they did. Don't even think about bringing other games into comparison since R2 is not some other gaming Company. If you want them to change the game just to suit your liking, you're better off quitting this game and finding another game to play. You whining and spamming the "News & Events" threads ain't gonna change a thing. Besides, to R2 you're a nobody so why do you think your opinions will matter to them? Even if they asked for it, anything they don't like they'll just ignore so I fail to see why you guys are bothering to waste ur time and energy complaining here like 3 yr old kids who didn't get their candy.
                          No one ever said non-casher stood a chance
                          You lack experience, because there is a lot of people saying that non-cashers have a chance.

Originally posted by bakuryuuha;488571E=bakuryuuha View Post
                          Its like you joined a company as a Accounts Executive and are complaining about how a CFO that joins a company gets to manage people and the Company's Group accounts while all you get is partial Accounts
                          Comparison with company makes no sense, it's like Guild System, not game (balance).

You guys whining about cashers ain't gonna change a thing... You whining and spamming the "News & Events" threads ain't gonna change a thing... If the Cashers don't get any benefits, they wouldn't have spent as much as they did
                          That is true, but i was whining on the casher to show how pathetic he is. I only posted like 3 times on News & Events, how is that spamming?

Don't even think about bringing other games into comparison since R2 is not some other gaming Company
                          What?

Besides, to R2 you're a nobody so why do you think your opinions will matter to them? Even if they asked for it, anything they don't like they'll just ignore so I fail to see why you guys are bothering to waste ur time and energy complaining here like 3 yr old kids who didn't get their candy

Again... That is true, but again we (at least I) complain for other reasons and totally understand nothing will be done. I just let some more people who read realise that this game brings huge disappointment after 1-2+ months of gameplay, because they might have gotten addicted (like me). And that isn't the only reason to "complain"/"whine", but enough for you to understand why.

I voice my opinions for players/community, obviously not for R2 because it's obvious that they don't care (hence they don't even ban/delete my posts yet lol).

I don't really waste my time by spending like 5-30 min to see changes on this game.
                          Last edited by anupras; 04-03-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Any idea on when the high BR event reward will be given out?

Comment

nice job merging a much newer server with older ones lol smart NOT!

Comment

lol our server was not even a month old when this merg happned nice

Comment

Working...
                                X