Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/11 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idea behind merging is simple.
    Once people spend some money in game, they go to a certain position where they stop spending, except for VIP.
    What R2games needs is a constant money flow. That is why they merge servers, so spenders spend even more!

Also, the game, as it is now, made gap between cashers and non-cashers too big. Add to that the constant migration of top players to top guild and you get the picture.

Also, I could never understand, WHY THE HELL MERGE DOESNT OCCUR SATURDAY/SUNDAY? After people had their GB rewards. Some Guilds participate for the last time. Why not give them that last treat? After all, the merges are because of R2games greed. In a month, most of the non-cashers stop playing, when they realize, they can never catch up. That is why servers get low on players, that is why merges are happening.
    Last edited by R26647641; 04-12-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I wish to point out that the guild battle reward seems low considering when we participate we earn more than this reward. Some players take part in these to earn that insignia for their armours, just wish to make this point as I do not believe that amount was sufficient.

Thank you

Angel x

Comment

What Happened to Server 160! Other server is online and merged. While, logging in at 160 gets error. it's says 404 not found

Comment

"Silverwyvern (S150), West Den (S153), Old Nether (S156), and Emberwatch (S160) will be merged together."
          servers 150 153 and 156 - are working, but when i enter to my server s160 i see message: "404 Not Found nginx/1.0.5"

Comment

So it is after the stated 4 hour(or less) merge time and I am still getting 404 not found, is it just usual delay or could there be a problem?

Comment

same here Cant get in on 160

Comment

Originally posted by R273304 View Post
                same here Cant get in on 160
                server 36 is down aswell, why is the whole site gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Astyanaxx View Post
                  Yeah my guild has 101 people atm, if this wonderful idea downranks us to no guild battle I will personally make sure everyone on my guild stops playing this game and that we take our money elsewhere. We had enough abuse with the Arenas and guild battles not being level based and the prosperity bonus being removed from us when the highest level players are still 8 levels above us and with everyone paying to win with gear that should only give cosmetic features and not unfair power advantage.

It was enough abuse, learn how to make games. Edit: no screw that, I'll make sure many if not all in the server quit the game, my true account is well known there so Im sure many will listen.
                  well maybe 101 will quit with u but manythousands more will play this game
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Any time soon would be nice to get back in to s 160 Keep getting: 404 Not Found

Comment

well that sucks do to we would again have won the final and losing out on 40 wwhips 200 soul ctystals leader the pegasus 2 nad 3rd in that would alos lsoe out on in game things and well those nice tings u give arent even clsoe to what we would miss out on do to the merging some for the other 3 servers should have moved guild battle forward instead and let us had ended it thursday instead...

Comment

WT S150 153 156 160 have urgency maintenance, starting 04:10pm (GMT+8) lasting 3 hours APPROX
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                          WT S150 153 156 160 have urgency maintenance, starting 04:10pm (GMT+8) lasting 3 hours APPROX
                          Missing world boss.....

Comment

Blat blat blat

Comment

Why did we need to merge anyway? To get more bugs, more lagg and more unexplainable " urgent maintenance" ?

Comment

My guild has 110 people atm, maybe like 10 inactives, after the server merge a person asks me if we want to merge guilds and her guild is almost full 163/170 people. True story about someone trying to can 100 people where only 7 fit.
                                Last edited by BusterCloud; 04-12-2013, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X