Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WT Promotion] Limited Edition – EXP Sales Pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WT Promotion] Limited Edition – EXP Sales Pack!

Duration: 4/10 - 4/12 23:59

Description: For a few days we'll be having an EXP Pack for sale. Open the pack and you'll recieve:
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll ×1
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll ×10

Price: 199 Balens. Limit 10 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

looking for a magic box sale if you please lol

Comment

Have the time to put up this promotion, but no annoucement yet on the April Events which are up and running now.....

Sigh
      S124 Mallowcrest
      IGN : Magdalia
      Lv / class : 80 / Archer
      guild : Glory
      ~Cosplayer and Gamer~
      still learn to be Good

-Axy-

Comment

i wait for crypt keys pack, exp pack
        you kidding me

Comment

Yes it is odd that there no details yet about April events/Ancient Seeds etc..

Comment

Limited-Edition Ancient Gift Box
            4/8 – 4/30 23:59

Rewards:
            Ancient Box – Open to receive Ancient Spirit x10 and ONE of the following items:
            • Ancient Spirit x15
            • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x2
            • Crypt Token x10
            • Insignia x10
            • Level 9 Luck Stone x1

Description
            Price: 89 Balens(Limit 100 per day)
            ______________________________________________________________________

Hero’s Call
            4/8 – 4/14 23:59

Objective:
            Participate in the 3v3 Arena (20)

Rewards:
            Ancient Seed x5, 80K EXP

Description
            Party up with your friends and battle your enemies in the arena! Take part in the 3v3 Arena 20 times and you will receive Ancient Seed x5 and 80K EXP. This quest may be completed once per day.
            Event Ends: 23:59, April 14th

Mount Trainer
            4/8 – 4/14 23:59

Objective:
            Train any of your mounts (5)

Rewards:
            Ancient Seed x5, 80K EXP

Description

Train your mount to perform better on the battlefield! Train any of your mounts five times and you will receive Ancient Seed x5 and 80K EXP! This quest may be completed once per day.
            Event Ends: 23:59, April 14th

Limited Payment Pack
            4/12 – 4/14 23:59

Objective:
            Available for a limited time only, receive a Limited Payment Pack by recharging any Balens amount!

Rewards:
            This pack includes:
            500k Gold
            200k Daru
            Level 9 Luck Stone x2
            Major Stamina Potion x4

Mystery Shopper!
            4/15 – 4/21 23:59

Objective:
            Reset Mystery Shop (5)

Rewards:
            Ancient Seed x5, 80K EXP

Description
            Find rare items in the Mystery Shop! Reset the Mystery Shop five times and you will receive Ancient Seed x5 and 80K EXP! This quest may be completed once per day.
            Event Ends: 23:59, April 21st

Rule the Battleground!
            4/15 – 4/21 23:59

Objective:
            Kill players in the battleground (2)

Rewards:
            Ancient Seed x3, 80K EXP

Description
            Show your enemies who’s boss of the battleground! Defeat any two players in the battleground and you will receive Ancient Seed x3 and 80K EXP! This quest may be completed once per day.
            Event Ends: 23:59, April 21st

Dungeon Slayer!
            4/22 – 4/28 23:59

Objective:
            Complete multi-player dungeon (1)

Rewards:
            Ancient Seed x5, 80K EXP

Description

Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon once and you will receive Ancient Seed x5 and 80K EXP! This quest may be completed once per day.
            Event Ends: 23:59, April 28th
            _____________________________________________________________________

Devotion
            4/29 – 5/3

Objective:
            Reach 80 Devotion to redeem unique rewards!

Rewards:
            Reach 80 Devotion to receive: L3 Ultimate Daru Seed x5, Major Stamina Potion x2

Double EXP Party!
            4/30 – 5/2

Objective:
            Now is your time to party up with friends and challenge the various dungeons as experience received from all dungeons will be increased by 100%!

Comment

hello where did they post the ancient competition up ? do you got a link?

Comment

i would prefer more lvl 2 exp scrolls as compared to more bounty scrolls

Comment

yes r2 are not known for brains lol

Comment

and if u not steal farm u will not get the mount instead ..... coz u get 140 ancient seed x14 if they not steal = 1960 ... if they steal > 1540 ... need to steal 460 ..

Comment

No mater how you make it is impossible to get enough ancient seed to do that, so people who will get close and want to get mount will need to spend balen
                      lets make some numbers: max amount seeds x day = 10 (five per event quest done), that means 14 souls per seed, that makes 140 x day, both events start on 8th of april, and ends in 14th, that means 6 days, so you win if not robbed 840 ancient spirits in total.
                      So either you steal an insane amount of crops and lost a fair number of friends in the process, or TADAAA!! spend some balen for a mount. Since people are spending less cash in this game by the day, is a covert way to try to get some money from them.....not a bad try, but i bet you will not see many chocobo mounts around this time, like you did not see many alpacas or pigs.

Probably there will be more event to gain spirits, but i'll bet that not enough of them to get mount without spending some cash in the process. I was a cash player, but after this company got so greedy i stopped wasting my money here.

Fool me once, and the trick is on me, try it twice and it will be on you.
                      Last edited by Machairodus; 04-10-2013, 05:19 PM.
                      The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

really looking for key packs again, at almost level cap xp i get plenty of.

Comment

Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
                          No mater how you make it is impossible to get enough ancient seed to do that, so people who will get close and want to get mount will need to spend balen
                          lets make some numbers: max amount seeds x day = 10 (five per event quest done), that means 14 souls per seed, that makes 140 x day, both events start on 8th of april, and ends in 14th, that means 6 days, so you win if not robbed 840 ancient spirits in total.
                          So either you steal an insane amount of crops and lost a fair number of friends in the process, or TADAAA!! spend some balen for a mount. Since people are spending less cash in this game by the day, is a covert way to try to get some money from them.....not a bad try, but i bet you will not see many chocobo mounts around this time, like you did not see many alpacas or pigs.

Probably there will be more event to gain spirits, but i'll bet that not enough of them to get mount without spending some cash in the process. I was a cash player, but after this company got so greedy i stopped wasting my money here.

Fool me once, and the trick is on me, try it twice and it will be on you.
                          The events listed are NOT the only ones that will be offering these seeds. Read the other posts here!!!!!! There will be events throughout the month that will offer the seeds.

Comment

Working...
                          X