[Promotion] Limited-Edition Ancient Gift Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited-Edition Ancient Gift Box

Duration: 4/8 - 4/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: For a limited time we have an Ancient Box for sale in the shop. Open it to receive Ancient Spirit x10 plus ONE of the following items:
    • Ancient Spirit x15
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x2
    • Crypt Token x10
    • Insignia x10
    • Level 9 Luck Stone x1

Price: 89 Balens(Limit 100 per day)
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Nice work.
      Yup! And now only missing the event times / dates so players will know exactly when it starts / finish so they can maximize their Ancient Spirit tokens. Spoiler Alertâ„¢: Refresh the market 5 times event next week!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

lol big this seph has to be, event no way R2 will give mount for free lool: better be prepard to buy some boxes, if you do give chance kudos R2 bout time you ething for non cashers we need them to keep this game running, those guys are great wish I never spent money but top rank its mandatory lol ) and also plz start making knights needed for events /MPs ? in your new updates , also no complaits lately been doing a good job one thing I do want to see is key pack special again when that happens, I will put another 50$ on my account, tnx Seph S111

Comment

Please give VIP Bonus

Thanks You

Comment

Lol limited 100 per day? Men and i have to plant seeds like a derp for one month one dude already has the mount on my server after half hour.
            Lavia5, that is exactly why the moderators and GMs treat us like stupid kids, you can not just ask to be VIP.
            Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

thk you i got my hawstrider is cute <3

Comment

Originally posted by irunin View Post
                Lol limited 100 per day? Men and i have to plant seeds like a derp for one month one dude already has the mount on my server after half hour.
                Lavia5, that is exactly why the moderators and GMs treat us like stupid kids, you can not just ask to be VIP.
                Why would somebody spend 85$ on a mount is beyond my comprehension. At that price you should buy the Wildfire Steed card that his stronger :/

Comment

Originally posted by R28482253 View Post
                  Why would somebody spend 85$ on a mount is beyond my comprehension. At that price you should buy the Wildfire Steed card that his stronger :/
                  Prepare for your mind to be boggled: To force the Wildfire, it can take hundreds.

Comment

Wartune can you put some Log-in Bonus Amount of 200k gold 100k daru and 5 lvl.5 luck stones for Free User and For VIp's 200k gold 100k Daru 20 Crypt Tokens and 2 lvl. 9 luck stones ..

Comment

Originally posted by S54_Mike View Post
                      Wartune can you put some Log-in Bonus Amount of 200k gold 100k daru and 5 lvl.5 luck stones for Free User and For VIp's 200k gold 100k Daru 20 Crypt Tokens and 2 lvl. 9 luck stones ..
                      spoiler:
                      it will be a log in event later in april

Comment

Yay!

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Duration: 4/8 - 5/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: For a limited time we have an Ancient Box for sale in the shop. Open it to receive Ancient Spirit x10 plus ONE of the following items:
                        • Ancient Spirit x15
                        • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x2
                        • Crypt Token x10
                        • Insignia x10
                        • Level 9 Luck Stone x1

Price: 89 Balens(Limit 100 per day)
                        Finally
                        Now I can get mount O.O!
                        Game: Wartune
                        Server: 2 Edena Village
                        Class: Mage
                        Name: Mary Magdalene
                        Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                        Flying with the fishes,
                        Or maybe in the Ocean,
                        swimming with the pigeons,
                        See my world is Different.

Comment

It is totally possible to get mount for free, as you CAN STEAL UP TO 200 SPIRITS from farms each day!

Comment

Originally posted by R24357717 View Post
                            It is totally possible to get mount for free, as you CAN STEAL UP TO 200 SPIRITS from farms each day!
                            Sure... but so is everyone else. If you start getting snipe-happy, then some (and that's a kind estimate) will axe you from their list.

Of course, some players are electing do go underground for this one. I'm surprised there hasn't been an announcement regarding it.

Comment

I never steal from people's farm, as they are my friends and friends shouldn't steal from one another. If they do well, they are removed from f-list very quickly, espically if they steal it when it spawns on the spot without a simple "thank you message"

It doesn't hurt to ask one, or to say thank you.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                              X