Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emergency Maintenance for Servers S40/66/81/85 Right Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance for Servers S40/66/81/85 Right Now

So I'm quite sure players on Wartune servers S40/66/81/85 are already aware, but we are currently having an Emergency Maintenance for these servers starting at 6:30 PM GMT +8. This maintenance is to fix an issue with Guild Battles and is expected to last for 1 hour. We apologize for the interruption in service, and hope to have the servers back up with a fully working Guild Battle with in the estimated time, if not sooner.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Dislike r2 wartune facebook page!!!!!!

Comment

Nice R2, hoping for a lag free Guild battle

Comment

ciyus ????

Comment

thanks for giving us ur time to FIX dis annoying GB lag, hope we enjoy GB later and wont stuck in 7/16 loading page again!

PERMANENT BAN all CHEATERS/HACKERS!

Comment

hopefully no more lag in Guild battle today after mantenance..

S-40 Richmond...

Comment

finally they taking action... but i know this is endless... so... *finger crossed* hopefully they will fix the 7/16 too.... GOOD LUCK R2 NOOB TECH TEAM!

Comment

hope not to long,.

Comment

I hope this spells the end of the 7/16 issues for the players on those affected servers....
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I was just wondering if we wouldnt be getting a compensation for the last time we had DNS issue, because it happened 2 times in 2 different days you know, and we still missed a ton of stuff so its not like the compensation you gave originally sufices the problems we had later.
                    Please if you are not even to answer people on the forums at least give us a compensation or something, starting to get esceptic about the game's staff.
                    Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

all servers lag in battle guild and spire servers S72

Comment

first time after merger finishing Gb witouth any problems, good job R2 keep it up (y)

Comment

+1 R2 - Love and Kisses for you Kitwritten.
                          S81 - xPinoyHide

Comment

S57 me slendergirl
                            ♡♥♡Loves Vocaloids♡♥♡
                            ♡COSPLAY♡

(S57)Narlington Field

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X