No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more merge more player left the game....

Comment

and finally, RETIRED

Comment

***...merging s122 with 16 .22.57 and 60 ?????????????????? are u crazy or what /players with more than 65k Br what are going to do with players 45k BR ...this game dont deserve to spend 1$ on it ...just u care about money dont care about players who give u the money .....this game suck too much

Comment

2months old server s157 merge to a bigger server is not good... this is just like comparing lvl 10 to lvl 50 player... can u guys dont include s157

Comment

why not put 122 with 113/116/119? I'm from 119 and I think most player in our merged server would welcome 122. Would be nice to have a little bit more good guilds and players imo and for 122 it would be a whole lot nicer to merge with us instead of those much older servers too I think

Comment

plz hear the players...
              they give u the money!!

Comment

**** this server merge, you continuously create new servers and then merge existing servers!? New S157 server to 2 very old server???? Tsk tsk!

Comment

s122 with s16 u dont have eyes for see the difference s122 start 3 months ago and s16 start 1 year ago how u decide merge if this continue we will leave this game me and my freinds
                  in s16 top guild has 16 m br in s122 1m br top guild *** we spend money here ok

Comment

I immediately cancelled my vip because of this, I plan not to spend anymore on this ****** r2. S124 is acceptable but s43 and s54??? You should EXCLUDE servers which are less than 3 months old to merges!!! Highest player level in s43 is 73 and s54 is 75, and we only have 59!!! What idiotic idea is this???
                    Last edited by rheasteer; 04-16-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Storm,,they have a good point here,merge 122,124 with s113,116,119
                      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

retired, love this game, but not r2, moving to kabam, no lag, no merger, no new server every week

Comment

agreed, this is the last straw, time for me to bring my money to kabam or somewhere else. anywhere but ****** r2games, which is one big ******* scam of a "company". all my friends are quitting too. hope you enjoy bankruptcy r2.

Comment

Wut the hell!?
                            Merge, merge and always merge..

you are very funny R2games -_-
                            Hi , Call me Aya

Love RPG, Fashion, And Game with Cute Character..

Comment

Originally posted by R24682961 View Post
                              retired, love this game, but not r2, moving to kabam, no lag, no merger, no new server every week
                              I whole heartedly agree with emotions abt R2, but Kabam isn't the answer. Their games are notorious for hacking, script/bot running etc. They care even less than R2 does.

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                                I whole heartedly agree with emotions abt R2, but Kabam isn't the answer. Their games are notorious for hacking, script/bot running etc. They care even less than R2 does.
                                There still kongrate, ********,and many other

Comment

Working...
                                X