Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONARCH56 View Post
    please fix GB...............................
    What is wrong with GB? Nothing wrong for us on s13.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by R24593575 View Post
      They dont fix a lot during maintenance, dont you know this by now?
      Yes, i know, but later can to have in mind to fix seal bugs? Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Erock5150 View Post
        this is getting really lame... all the time spent on leveling up and money spent on this game... fix it or call it quits. not even cool anymore. u suck wartune.
        fit what? if you think they are lame, dun start to begin with and stop crying here..

Comment

Originally posted by vaiber View Post
          Yes, i know, but later can to have in mind to fix seal bugs? Thx
          Sorry.. dun understand what you are trying to say here : )

Comment

Originally posted by R29422943 View Post
            the lag during guil battle last nite was so bad, when i got kickt off game and tyeid to log back in i got a score of 31600 on the wack a mouse on log in screen. thts realy bad lag........ FIX
            blame your internet connection mate : )

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
              Sorry.. dun understand what you are trying to say here : )
              What you not understand? Maybe never saw peoples when you giving them stun, but they still attck stunned?? Or maybe you dont have high talent to use on someone?
              Last edited by vaiber; 04-18-2013, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Papazie View Post
                too much & often maintenance without any significant progress..
                espc when in GB fighting.. stucked in the middle of fighting makes everybody going to mad..
                guys, could u fix this or not??
                or we have to think for leave this game coz makes everybody boring day by day during your connection issue..
                Do not threaten wartune r2 with "Quit".. do it if you think they are no good and you are not the only one.. pls stop crying.. : )

Comment

i am so sick of the system going down.i play in the morning before i go to work.whenever the need to do work its at that time.i get it lowest traffic and users on at that time.it doesnt make up for the fact that i couldnt play for half the weekend cause it was down then.id be at least 2 lvls higher at this point.im so glad that i didnt decide to throw money down on this lagg infested game dropping crappy game.hit points and dmage dealt are the least of my complaints, how about providing a consistent service.

Comment

What you not understand? Maybe never saw peoples when you getting them stun, but they still attck stunned?? Or maybe you dont have high talent to use on someone?
                    I dun understand your english. Try again. Am waiting. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by herbsandpowder View Post
                      i am so sick of the system going down.i play in the morning before i go to work.whenever the need to do work its at that time.i get it lowest traffic and users on at that time.it doesnt make up for the fact that i couldnt play for half the weekend cause it was down then.id be at least 2 lvls higher at this point.im so glad that i didnt decide to throw money down on this lagg infested game dropping crappy game.hit points and dmage dealt are the least of my complaints, how about providing a consistent service.
                      Wartune have to start maintenance to fit your timing? ROFL..

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        I dun understand your english. Try again. Am waiting. Cheers!
                        If not understand then no comment. Just make mistake instead word getting need use giving... And next time if cant understad just no comment. CHEERS!

Comment

Originally posted by supervia View Post
                          fix spire pls
                          What is wrong with your spire, sweetie? : )

Comment

If not understand then no comment. Just make mistake instead word getting need use giving... And next time if cant understad just no comment. CHEERS!
                            OMG.. type your mother tongue here.. i will use google translate to understand what your are trying to say. Hard a really hard time figuring what you are writting.

Comment

EdGrr i see u commenting on alot of post. i do say that i have to agree with some of the things your saying and would like your imput on my post but u may have to go back a bit to find it... look forward to waht u have to say. mabe we could actually have some type of intelligent convo about it

Comment

EdGrr. You like to flame.

Comment

Working...
                                X