Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Limited Edition – Magic Box!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
    um try doing NM Demon Temple with only level 55 pvp gear, plus it cost alot of contrib for it in the guild shop level 10, 150 to be exact for one legendary item.
    How do you think they got it? wave their magic wand? 55 pvp or 50 pve set. pve is prime tho for pve events.

Comment

What a HUGE rip off to get stones. WOW. RIP OFF.... so tired of this ****

Comment

um try doing NM Demon Temple with only level 55 pvp gear, plus it cost alot of contrib for it in the guild shop level 10, 150 to be exact for one legendary item.
        Its possible to do with Lvl 55 PVP gear. You just need lots of rage runes and good tanker and good rage management skills. If you lack any of these, just spend 2.5m gold daily to get 5 stones from lvl 10 shop.

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
        What a HUGE rip off to get stones. WOW. RIP OFF.... so tired of this ****
        This is normal for R2...if you haven't gotten used yet, then you must be new ^_^ . We have been getting poorer and poorer events so most of the "Veterans" should have expected this event to suck badly.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

hey

Originally posted by damcrows View Post
          hell there arent even any magic boxes on my server lol just not there
          share i+ +o me

Comment

WTH! Been two days and STILL NO MAGIC BOX IIs as promised in the event! Why can't they get their act together to even take our money? R2 must be so rich by now, they do not need our money anymore. LOL

Comment

Is no Magic Box ll in S100
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Epic Shard Exhange event changed to ends 5/2 but the box same expire date as before, strange isnt it?

Comment

now i can't recharge and miss all i can only pay by Paypal

Comment

Will not buy any more magic boxes bought 100 got 21 shards if thats the rate of getting shards then @#$# you! I know its just one person but i encourage everyone to not buy these boxes until they change the rate. A few weeks ago spent $300 dollars to get 350 stones was suppose to be 370 but thats a whole different topic. Spend $300 on this event get about 120 stones so reread my first sentence.

Comment

k here is what i could do if i am not cashing in into this game for leg stone.Just don't spend ur sk keep them and form a group of 4 and at every week end play a single nm. Get to the summoner and summon her as many time as u want with sk or as many keys as u have, i think the max turn for 1 player is 7 each run. If u are not strong enough well there is another way get one or 2 stronger player with u to get u to the summoner and after reaching her let them bail out for ur other 2 party mem to join at summoner. now i know this is long process and takes time but u can't expect to keep up the pace with a cashier in here or in any ptp games ( i am not dragging u down just pointing the truth ) .

keys that can be attained per week without those bundle reward for signing in everyday !

7 days 7 keys by completing daily quest = 7

u can also get sk by blitzing campaign (by opening those silver boxes for gold) say 1 per 8 blitz or 1 per day = 1*7 =7

u can also get sk in mp dungeon same at silver boxes but this is rare say 1 per 6 run or 1 for every 2 days of mp = 3 or 4 sk

in total u could get 17 or 18 keys

idk abt campaign blitz though but i used to get at least one sk per day i.e., 10 runs

if something got worse u could at least have 15 keys so 3 summoner and u friends too will have 15 keys so 3*4 = 12 summoner which could yield 12 to 18 leg stone per week .

note: this does not include the possibility of getting leg stone from guild shop or those sk bundle that comes with log in reward which will add up when calculated for 1 month.
                      Last edited by wartuneknight; 04-21-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

all vip things lol

Comment

last event was great .. not like this one
                          last event was ... spend belen and won shard

Comment

Another bogus event to make us spend balens only to frustrate. Luckily I didn't spend anything and won't until they have the pays to consume event

Comment

kinda frustrated about trying to get the lvl 60 legend stuff... thinking this was a tease to say what you wish you can have

Comment

Sir why the Shard event is still 10 days? and those boxes are gone already in the shop? i want to purchase some... Pls make it available ...

Comment

Working...
                                X