Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Duration: 4/26 - 4/28 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games S1 - S184
    • Kongregate S1 - S11
    • Kabam S1 - S18
    • Armor Games S1 - S5

Description: Available for a limited time only, receive a Limited Payment Pack by recharging any Balens amount! This pack includes:
    • 500K Gold
    • 200K Daru
    • Level 1-5 Gem Pack x2
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x5

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Still havent received the last Limited Payment Pack Lol...

Comment

Please.. we need mobile payment put it again in free balens
      Nothing is true,
      Everything is permitted.

-Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Comment

Not that great rewards

Comment

Im still waiting for The Payment Pack from March lol
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

200 daru and 500 gold..and 5 bounty quest,,,lol ..those thing can not even cover our seeds that we had lost last time...

Comment

any way ..no worry i will recharge ballens..as soon the this limited payment event over...u may keep the rewards for you ^^ ..i dont really need it .thanks for the nice event

ch4rlie
              mage
              server 118

Have the courage to say No. Have the courage to face the Truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity

Comment

When we can get event prize like VIP TRIAL again.. and more great rewards...

Comment

When are we going to have a real pay to recharge and not this noob ripoff stuff lol we pay for this one maby get it maby not lol what morons

Comment

did it not come in your mail ?

Comment

lol. these Lv1-5 gem packs has a 90% chance of giving lv 1 gems. what a rip-off. nice job replacing the orignal lv3-5 gem packs with these worthless gem packs

Comment

I was expecting better offer,, I would never recharge for any bonus items which we can get in game easily

Comment

can you bring back the mobile payment thru Buko ...so we can recharged easily..plzzzz

Comment

plss make event for vip xD i have 200 vip tokens and i cant use them lol + i cant be vip beaucase im from macedonia i tried to be but it sed that i cant beaucase im from macedonia o.o

Comment

yeah..... need mobile payment T_T

Comment

Working...
                              X