X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

[Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

Duration: 4/26 - 4/28 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games S1 - S184
    • Kongregate S1 - S11
    • Kabam S1 - S18
    • Armor Games S1 - S5

Description: Available for a limited time only, receive a Limited Payment Pack by recharging any Balens amount! This pack includes:
    • 500K Gold
    • 200K Daru
    • Level 1-5 Gem Pack x2
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x5

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

• R24437503
    replied
    any1 any luck?

Leave a comment:

• Portgas.D.Ace
    replied
    Chances of getting a lvl 5 gems is super low .

Leave a comment:

• ch4rlie
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I actually got a level 5 gem and a level 2 gem, and if you check out my posts on this forum, I'm far from being an R2 supporter.
    that is why we said it...we only got 5% suceess rate to get lvl 5 gems

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by krisjando View Post
    lvl 1-5 gem pack my ***. why don't u tell the truth: we get 2x lvl 1 gems. as always ur giving false expectations to get our money
    I actually got a level 5 gem and a level 2 gem, and if you check out my posts on this forum, I'm far from being an R2 supporter.

Leave a comment:

• hngender
    replied
    Originally posted by AllyMae View Post
    Yea, right! I am only a student and I don't have credit card nor bank account so please bring back the mobile payment method.
    Mobile Payment is working, I try Yesterday and it works, but more costly than other payment method.

Leave a comment:

• msady79
    replied
    in Dream we can get lvl 5 gem....that holy **** only give lvl 1 and lucky if get lvl 3....
    come on GM make special payment for us....

Leave a comment:

• msady79
    replied
    Thats **** payment Pack....
    and more **** u only can get once....
    lol give us more special offer...

Leave a comment:

• krisjando
    replied
    lvl 1-5 gem pack my ***. why don't u tell the truth: we get 2x lvl 1 gems. as always ur giving false expectations to get our money

Leave a comment:

• alle2002
    replied
    did it not in your email

Leave a comment:

• adna2
    replied
    Maybe you'll do something to change your payment platform. Then maybe we'll be able to get your offert...This restriction of recharging the account once at 5 days, limits our options. And it's not only about us: if you think about yourself as a game for "cashers" then do something and get our money!! To keep writting tickets it's not an option...not to say about our frustrations every time we try to recharge. Oh..and one more thing: don't send us to speak with YOUR PAYMENT PLATFORM: that's not a player's business. IT'S YOUR JOB!! The other options of payment doesn't really work as long as, in the end, payspan have to accept our payments.
    After all these unfair merges, the log-in issue and payment issue...how do you really expect us to continue? Not to say we're suposed to have fun here not annoyed.
    My sugestion is: untill you change the paymnet platform or the conditions of payment do something for us, it's in your power: keep the offert "on sale" for at least 7 days. This way, if we're lack in balens when the offert appears, we can really have an option to recharge and to buy it.
    And if you hadn't any other idea than to merge servers so different in the matter of lvl or players's BR, do something for the lower players to get to chance to catch up. A real chance not that bluff...

Leave a comment:

• AllyMae
    replied
    Originally posted by ThMarko View Post
    Please.. we need mobile payment put it again in free balens
    Yea, right! I am only a student and I don't have credit card nor bank account so please bring back the mobile payment method.

Leave a comment:

• R25658075
    replied
    please I need to get on the free Balens put back you can earn through sms Balens please!

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
    lol. these Lv1-5 gem packs has a 90% chance of giving lv 1 gems. what a rip-off. nice job replacing the orignal lv3-5 gem packs with these worthless gem packs
    Ahahahaha completely agree! Make it 95% chance, you can even get it in low level cata. And I now have an idea what the "superior" minded will say, "if you dun want it dun recharge, simpel" ROFL

Leave a comment:

• Chantaria
    replied
    those items were never received on my account... so not cool

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 4/26 - 4/28 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games S1 - S184
    • Kongregate S1 - S11
    • Kabam S1 - S18
    • Armor Games S1 - S5

Description: Available for a limited time only, receive a Limited Payment Pack by recharging any Balens amount! This pack includes:
    • 500K Gold
    • 200K Daru
    • Level 1-5 Gem Pack x2
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x5

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X