X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wah wah wah!

need some cheese?

Comment

• there will no downtime rewards people, you should be all used to the longer downtimes...

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
        WHEN they say 3-4 hours, multiply by 2 and add 3..... don't u know this by now? lololol yeah, they are usually up in 3-4 hours though for maintenance .... been a little bit longer this time, so I forgive them. But they really need to get their act together. When the new update comes for part 3, they better say 10-12 hours, then when its only 8 hours we will think they are super heros say longer than you mean, its smarter that way....
        You are a programmer, aren't you?
        E314
        Armor Games - S2
        Lv 65
        FairyTail

Comment

• when will it srat what the hell

Comment

• we know more in the next 45 min i think. The German version much faster and better =(

Comment

• Well I prefer a longer maintenance as long as the merged servers can login easily, without those dns sh1ts, vpn downloads etc etc.

Comment

• Someone in the quakenet said the server is up again... which one? It certainly isn't S126.
                Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                Character: Urania
                Class: Knight

Comment

• funny guys.. its still 3 hrs... you just cry for compensation.. everyone too is waiting for the game to be up... just wait.. and accept what r2 is giving for compensation... its not only you who is down atm... its all of us...

Comment

• if your gonna do it in huge writing dude, spell it correctly!

Comment

• still waiting .......... get this game up!!

Comment

• 3 hours has pass. it will be in 4 hours after four hours. that's mean the admin tired and sleeping. lol
                        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                        Name Char : Surya91
                        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• still maintenance? anybody answer me..

Comment

• most of the times when they say 3-4 hours they finish faster than 3 hours. its still less than 4 hours when servers went down.exactly 3 hours and 15 minutes. they take longer from the timeline the give when they update the game.if they finish on time why compenstate?if they took longer than the 4 hours then come here again and start asking compenstation

Comment

• Why does everyone assume that maint is done by programmers? there are no programmers at R2. They're administrators, they buy games from developers and host them for us. They do an ok job, I am sure in their team meetings they are aware of the frustrations. 10 mins after you get back into the game you'll forget that main ever took place.

Comment

• OMG moan moan MOAN is all people do when a game is down, dont you guys have a real life?

Comment

Working...
                                X