No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't log in I do it 10 times but con't in, i need to harvest in my farm and do some rune and all activities please fixed it -
    my server 67

Comment

sir cant log in my acc. name danieka guild warbringer sever 76 lvl 59 knight plssss bring back my char

Comment

zzz...loading...zzz

cant log in...server lagging...hopefully another maintenance can solve it..ty

Comment

I just managed to log in after 5 days.
          You'de think they would compensate atleast a bit.... but no, nothing!!! Good job R2!

p.s. VIP canceled, log off and never return to any of R2 games + were ever I can find a way I will put a bad reference.
          Last edited by tteoh; 04-23-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

[announcement] wartune weekly maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 am edt
            wartune will be having its weekly maintenance on april 25th at 3:00 am edt, midnight pdt, 6:00 am gmt, and 3:00 pm gmt +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours for both. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note: Please be aware that astrals captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an irc chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the quakenet irc server. For those of you without an irc client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
            ok, players go prepare for get another week without login
            “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

why i can play in S204 ?????

Comment

WHY ?..can sameone help my for information

why I can not get http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=747, why loading is not finished, just stop in 6 files? your information please

Comment

Today is still 24th of April but some of us already cannot access servers of armoregames. And it is not first time out severs down in 2-3 days berfore announced dates. Is it intended to be?

Comment

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                    Today is still 24th of April but some of us already cannot access servers of armoregames. And it is not first time out severs down in 2-3 days berfore announced dates. Is it intended to be?
                    please be patient, after some time u sure can access.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Thank you gm
                      you give me reward login failed
                      thank you very much
                      maybe i can stop play this game
                      because you ******* *****
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]40010[/ATTACH]
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

when do we get the lvl maxed increased from 80 to say 100 and what about the red astros?how about lvl 65 pvp gear?

Comment

Why do maintenance without stating what benefit we will get from the maintenance itself? What is going to change or get better? What is the objective for the maintenance? Doing maintenance for no gain makes no sense.

Comment

SAME AS MANY MY CHARACTER NAME DISAPPEAR AFTER THE SERVER MERGE, ITS BEEN A WEEK BUT I CANT LOG IN MY ACCOUNT I HAVE 600 ACIENT SPIRIT SO SICK OF MISTREATED NON CASHIERS . .. .

s157:mage (JesusChrist) lvl 49

Comment

MAINTENANCE AGAIN YEEPEE!

another week of no log in!

r2games are you really reading the forums?

s157:mage (JesusChrist) lvl 49

Comment

theres alot of bugs in the game....when you solo arena ALTHOUGH the timer still has time left the macth is over with both parties still standing and with life
                                how about the awsome slow motion play in some group runs or the solo runs..how about the time outs and the flash player crashes..the awsome lag
                                the list of complaints we give to these idiots goes on and on and on BUT they are pulling a facebook doins as they please and ignore the people that play
                                i spent $70 into this game and needless to say I REGRET IT....because by the way they treat us players soon people will be fed up and not return
                                bust our ***** off to get our ranks for guild battles just to lose our position from stupid merges and not be able to join guild battles anymore
                                recently we got back into ranks enough to take part but still these **** heads dont listen to us **** the updates fix the bugs

Comment

Working...
                                X