Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burp .....

Comment

So you merge 2 of the best servers together, I have just under 11k P-attack and know how to use it; now WB dies so damn fast with all the high lv's in our server that only about 15 people get 1%.... Is This how you want it or d you wish for us to actually be interested in your game Still?

Comment

Well... you know, not many players can get the 1%... it's intrinsically limited...
        (and even out TOP 10 doesn't always get the 1% in armor games S2, so stop complaining)

But, well... Wb still dies too fast... 10-15 mn max...just wait for next Hp increase.
        E314
        Armor Games - S2
        Lv 65
        FairyTail

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          the login issue is being worked on and has been for a few days.... one aspect of the issue has been fixed, the other 2 aspects are proving to be more difficult to resolve....

some players have managed to resolve the issue temporarily by using proxies and vpns, even DNS changes and logging in at different locations.... and unfortunately that is part of the reason why the issues are proving more difficult to resolve than normal
          My name is odin2021 server 122

After 5 days without being able to play, yesterday was solved and could play. Today's maintenance and disappears again my character name ..........

In my case I lost 5 days of catacombs (lvl 100 is 85 cryp token without cryp Keyx 5 days = 425 cryp token)
          15 world boss x 400,000 = 6,000,000 gold gold and darus.
          Honor and pvp points of the battlefields 2x 5 = 10
          20 missions bounty x 5 days = 100 bounty missions
          5 hall spire x 5 days = 20 exp chests and 6millones exp (with my group killed at least 4)
          5 ancient seed x 5 days = 350 Ancient Spirit

And your reward was 500,000 gold, 500,000 darus, 5 scrolls of double honor in battle, and 5 scrolls 100% exp
          This seems like a joke, we want a compensation that is commensurate with the problems caused. For the latest compensation was a joke compared to what we lost after 5 days without being able to play
          Last edited by R28406239; 04-25-2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Hey guys it's Naru of Server 1, I have been doing a side project for a game called Crossed Swords II from the Neo Geo CD of SNK Playmore. I am going to start posting up vids of my success. I may warn you that these vids are emulated and most things like sound and music are not perfectly emulated.

In Case any of you are bored and wanna watch come here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_lik...ature=youtu.be

Comment

what a **** game u played there XD

Comment

servers ON?

Comment

Get hacked.net? Nice try

Comment

how many hours left to enter the game?
                    Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

It may be **** but I enjoyed it, will be uploading every week during maintenance hours

Comment

i dont know..but getting the right track for knight is quite burdensome...especially when it basically only attack once concentrating on front row while the others (mage and archer) have a lot of areal skill, archer might get double strike..

Comment

that's what atrals are about dumb$hit. Its a damn lottery; you expect Purples/Yellows everytime? You then are a gawd damn re tard.

Comment

Last edited by JanneNico; 04-25-2013, 04:04 AM.

Comment

I had a problem loggin in at first took two days cause I am busy but finally I deleted all cookies on my computer, rebooted my modem, router, and computer. It ended up fixing my problem. The log in problem I had said unable to connect to login server it timed out at about 3 secs and took me back to the log in web page. I hope this helps someone els.....

Comment

why the astral capture always mistorfune? i have 500 k gold for astral , and i capture always mistorfune , please give me explanation

Comment

Working...
                                X