Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 05/02 cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Their shop prices have always been alot cheaper than the R2 shop, lol.

And about the free balens, ya, there's no vouchers anymore after 2.0 patch, it's only balens and locked balens.
    The locked balens icon you see on top of your screen where the vouchers used to be are vouchers but just look differently.
    You still use them to make upgrades finished faster and with Arena solo etc with everything else used for vouchers.
    It may seem like not a lot but say you have 50 of those "lock balens" icon. 50 is 500 vouchers. And then it says somethings cost 1 of those "lock balens" then it is 10 vouchers.
    R2's shop will be like the Chinese because this is a English translation of the Chinese wartune.
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
      The locked balens icon you see on top of your screen where the vouchers used to be are vouchers but just look differently.
      You still use them to make upgrades finished faster and with Arena solo etc with everything else used for vouchers.
      It may seem like not a lot but say you have 50 of those "lock balens" icon. 50 is 500 vouchers. And then it says somethings cost 1 of those "lock balens" then it is 10 vouchers.
      R2's shop will be like the Chinese because this is a English translation of the Chinese wartune.
      No, the shop prices have nothing to do with the chinese version, it's ALWAYS been different.
      And yes, I know the locked balens are the new vouchers and are used for the same stuff, but they can also be used to buy stuff from the shop like crypt keys and other stuff.

Comment

I feel stupid writing here after having read all i read, anyways, when is the third part of the 1.5 patch coming? i suppose its not on the 9th otherwise you would have spammed us with ADs concerning that xD hopefuly for 10-16? :3 darn thats half month....
        Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

No, the shop prices have nothing to do with the chinese version, it's ALWAYS been different.
          And yes, I know the locked balens are the new vouchers and are used for the same stuff, but they can also be used to buy stuff from the shop like crypt keys and other stuff.
          Have you played on the Chinese?
          I would like you to give me a notification of the new stuff the Chinese have and what site you are using what server and what charatcer.
          I currently think they got 37 wan wartune way.
          I play 37wan Chinese. The prices will be lower just you wait.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
          Flying with the fishes,
          Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

1. Free ballens ad do not work in all countriese and for some countrise its a scam soo.
            2. R2 games deside for them self WHAT things INGAME cost. not 7road. The prices and what you get for your money are 100% up to R2. Just as it is for the company in china you play on.
            3. You do know 1.2 should have launched Auction house but didn't because R2 claimed it was bugged. Fact is 7road do nothing because R2 deside that them self.
            4. R2 deside what to impliment and what to not impliment from 7roads and the game. They can't impliment their own but they do how ever make their own disition if they want something or not and how much it would cost or not.
            5. There are other companiese who have wartune they have Auction house sadly i don't understand german but they are further ahead of R2 and they follow the chinese more honestly than R2 you get more from your money prices are like in China and Btw not as greedy. A german friend of mine plays it he left R2 version for it. So yeh.

Come on you really think 7roads dictates prices? If they did you would get way way more for 5$ than you do here, and prices ingame would be cheaper and Auction house would be there.

NO 7roads makes it R2 then can pick what they want and what they don't want they can't add their own tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
              1. Free ballens ad do not work in all countriese and for some countrise its a scam soo.
              2. R2 games deside for them self WHAT things INGAME cost. not 7road. The prices and what you get for your money are 100% up to R2. Just as it is for the company in china you play on.
              3. You do know 1.2 should have launched Auction house but didn't because R2 claimed it was bugged. Fact is 7road do nothing because R2 deside that them self.
              4. R2 deside what to impliment and what to not impliment from 7roads and the game. They can't impliment their own but they do how ever make their own disition if they want something or not and how much it would cost or not.
              5. There are other companiese who have wartune they have Auction house sadly i don't understand german but they are further ahead of R2 and they follow the chinese more honestly than R2 you get more from your money prices are like in China and Btw not as greedy. A german friend of mine plays it he left R2 version for it. So yeh.

Come on you really think 7roads dictates prices? If they did you would get way way more for 5$ than you do here, and prices ingame would be cheaper and Auction house would be there.

NO 7roads makes it R2 then can pick what they want and what they don't want they can't add their own tho.
              Could you show me some proof about all this?

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
              Flying with the fishes,
              Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post

And I'm not sure if you are saying part that R2 is greedy and more expensive. But just in case you are I'm tired of ppl complaining how R2 is greedy expensive etc. That is your view of the company. IMO they are not.
                I played Chinese and I know what I'm talking about. I played there for 2 years now.
                And remember, Chinese have been on longer than R2. By 2.0 they have already over 900+ servers. Seems just like what R2 is following with the big amounts of server launches.
                We will just see what will happen when we reach 2.0
                I rest my case....

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                Flying with the fishes,
                Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

I bet they are not laughing at us. They are focused only on their company and character.
                  And yes they are on V 2.0. But if this is just a English copy from the Chinese R2 got, then we should see lower prices for the current costume and wings.
                  But the newer costume will probably be 2 more balens being at 398 because IMO they look prettier and better looking. Price will down down over the months.
                  I just can't wait until we reach 2.0 a lot cooler stuff and the prices are lower on most things.
                  Even free players can get the average crypt key gems etc. for like 12 balens. You can get those balens on the free balen ad.
                  I play on the Chinese wartune site 37wan. This how I know.
                  Not relly true becouse 12 chines mony is lot mony for them is like for a Indestry country some EU have bettre payments to employers osv.

12 for them is maby arount $10 for us.

Becouse them dosent, price depends what for country and compire a normal payments to employers vs employers in more rich country some dosent pay to mutch for emplyers.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Why My char was erased on S197...i see the others but not my server

Comment

Originally posted by CvetaRK View Post
                      Why My char was erased on S197...i see the others but not my server
                      http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play?server=675 try that link
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

what happened to s197? it says that the web page is not available,and yet i can acces other servers like sage groove..

Comment

Have you played on the Chinese?
                          I would like you to give me a notification of the new stuff the Chinese have and what site you are using what server and what charatcer.
                          I currently think they got 37 wan wartune way.
                          I play 37wan Chinese. The prices will be lower just you wait.
                          Yes, I do play 37wan and I have played it for months, and you're wrong about prices.

Comment

What???! no maintenance?? how about the game issues.. a lot of us are always DC... when would that be fixed??!?!?!? come on!

Comment

Yes, I do play 37wan and I have played it for months, and you're wrong about prices.
                              ok then winlord.
                              Please give me your character name what server you played on and what level you are.
                              Just pm me that on a notification.
                              I'm right about the prices ^_^
                              I been there for 2 years thank you very much.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                              Flying with the fishes,
                              Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                                Not relly true becouse 12 chines mony is lot mony for them is like for a Indestry country some EU have bettre payments to employers osv.

12 for them is maby arount $10 for us.

Becouse them dosent, price depends what for country and compire a normal payments to employers vs employers in more rich country some dosent pay to mutch for emplyers.
                                So China is richer than this western USA?

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                                Flying with the fishes,
                                Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment