Wartune Weekly Maintenance for 05/02 cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
    So China is richer than this western USA?

Not the people is why balans is cheaper to buy i guess in china that is it for us un western and EU. osv.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Not the people is why balans is cheaper to buy i guess in china that is it for us un western and EU. osv.
      We will just have to wait and see....
      o.0
      Game: Wartune
      Server: 2 Edena Village
      Class: Mage
      Name: Mary Magdalene
      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,
      swimming with the pigeons,
      See my world is Different.

Comment

why do i always disconnected? zzz

Comment

no weekly maintenance? this is insane, all of us playing here in the Philippines cause DC a lot when playing,,this was cause after that last week maintenance,,PLEASE do some actions sir,,many of my friends quit already DUE to this NON STOP DC! ! !

Phalerus S128

Comment

gonna fix guild battle lag?

Comment

Please maintence again s189
              pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I cannt enter

Comment

what is the issue, juhanokar
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R25797903 View Post
                  no weekly maintenance? this is insane, all of us playing here in the Philippines cause DC a lot when playing,,this was cause after that last week maintenance,,PLEASE do some actions sir,,many of my friends quit already DUE to this NON STOP DC! ! !

Phalerus S128
                  I second the motion! I understand why the 2nd May maintenance is cancelled, BUT most players with Globe ISP all need at least an emergency maintenance because there will be a possibility that we gonna encounter DC marathon/login issues for another week!

UPDATE: Had to wait for the Globe technician to come over and inspect IP address, modem and any stuff about PCs - already filed CS ticket yesterday via Talk-to-Globe link from Facebook, and replied via e-mail. Sette-chan got answer from R2Games and now waiting for Globe to make a report.

I hope that this will be gone tomorrow - gonna find out if the DC marathon is gone or not...
                  WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Originally posted by R25797903 View Post

Phalerus S128
                    Fix your computer then. I have never had non stop DC so idk it must be your PC instead.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Fix your computer then. I have never had non stop DC so idk it must be your PC instead.
                      Another brilliant advice by this guy, kudos.

Seriously now, try contacting your ISP as it's obviously an internet problem in the philippines, and try sending a ticket to R2 explaining to them that there's a problem with their connections to the philippines, and maybe it will get solved, but I doubt it.

Comment

Another update from Sette-chan: After the technician came in, he found out that everything's fine (modem, connection, and computer) and all he did some fixes on the IP. According to him, Globe may have responsibility on doing the job, but it's still the game developer who must do some actions regarding this situation. But when I read the possible solution posted around the forums - I was thinking a thousand times if that solution would work (don't want to risk for a while), or maybe I'll wait for the 9th of May maintenance instead (so that they can fix everything from the start to end).

BTW: The update is exciting to gear up - that may take me too long to reach level 70, for those features, lol.
                        Last edited by SetsunaMarie; 05-03-2013, 12:18 AM.
                        WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Working...
                        X