Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UltraHeal View Post
    and what if i am not in level 10 guild dumbass? ever think of that noob?
    well if u play since s7 started and still havent upgrade ur guild to lvl 10.. u are rly dumbass and noob.. if u dont have much ppl in ur guild to get wealth for upgrade.. go to a better guild stop be selfish and say i want my own guild.. stay at lvl 3 guild if that what makes u feel good withurself.. server 140+ already have lvl 10 guild shop ... wake up dude..

Comment

• same at server 94......when lvl 3 or 4.....laggy will start....))

Comment

• same as here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Callum3621 View Post
          Nice, I hope the lvl 70 set will be as epic as the lvl 55 set (for Mages) Red Astrals ? Orange Astrals cost 7000 points what will Red Astrals cost ? 10K 20K :O
          If you have bothered reading the forums, you'll see that many of us have told everyone that red astrals cost 15k pts if you want to buy them. Otherwise you just have to wish for insane luck and get it by chance. Then again with all these whiners tripling and quadrupling the length of news & update threads with their complaints of no free and easy stuff for non-cashers, even I would get sick of reading 20 pages of whines just to see if anyone has given information on the new content.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Patch 1.5 has been posted about 3 months ago. It has 3 parts, with the first part in March, 2nd in April, and 3rd part today.

ALL the contents have been posted by R2 before. If you didn't take note of it before, don't blame others.
            Alright wiseguy, I call you on your nonsense. Link me to any significant guide to part 3 of the patch. Maybe you have access to secret threads that rest of us aren't privy too.

The last we heard from r2 on part 3 was "​Now that Part 2 of the 1.5 Update is live, we're working to get Part 3 up and running. Players can expect to see Part 3 live on the servers around early May! Stay tuned for more details of what's to come with the third and last part of 1.5!"

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....the-1.5-Update...

So where are the details of part 3?

Or maybe your were referring to this vague video that was posted on 2/16

Everything is always posted after things have been rolled out with no time look it over and digest it. We expect to have detailed guides like part 1 and part 2 before things are implemented not after.

part 1 http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I
            part 2 http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ch-1.5-Part-II

Looking forward to the detailed part 3 information.
            Last edited by SirChuck; 05-09-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
              well if u play since s7 started and still havent upgrade ur guild to lvl 10.. u are rly dumbass and noob.. if u dont have much ppl in ur guild to get wealth for upgrade.. go to a better guild stop be selfish and say i want my own guild.. stay at lvl 3 guild if that what makes u feel good withurself.. server 140+ already have lvl 10 guild shop ... wake up dude..
              u dont tell me whats better for me or not cow cash *****...

Comment

• lol, not a cash cow. Yes, I have spent $300.... started with sockets at 55 set. No, I didn't do nightmare to get my 60 set. I did mostly moonevil den to collect lvl 60 crystaloids, for 3-4 months. I couldn't do Demon Temple everyday as I didn't have enough rage runes, being the only mage able to handle it in my party. I wore my 55 set and worked my way through it. Now time to make it legend. Probably another few months. You been playing s7 since it started? Well, ur lazy then, cuz paladinee / themus / mcviper / Sinner were 60 when I was about lvl 45. So dont tell me you cant get anything legend. I made my 50 legend rings and sets.... and I'm not vip! I saved my keys, and still am. And I can't farm DT NM without help from the heavy cashers either .... guess you need to make some friends, dont you?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

and what if i am not in level 10 guild dumbass? ever think of that noob?
                  Watched the video in your comment....what on earth was the point of that video? You just sat there...didnt try to put on troops didnt try to run away just sat there auto attacking...You seem like a troll...QQ

Comment

• Well, we all new that some ppl would complain about it.

Comment

• the game favours all, archers hav critical hits yes but mages have area spells and healing and knights have massive defence so how it works for u depends on your style of play.

Comment

u dont tell me whats better for me or not cow cash *****...
                        i just DID ***** noob boy!! u are the worst oldest player i guess.. s7 and dont have lvl 10 shop omg.. u know what.. stay with ur 55 set and stay on lvl 62 and keep cry because THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                          Alright wiseguy, I call you on your nonsense. Link me to any significant guide to part 3 of the patch. Maybe you have access to secret threads that rest of us aren't privy too.

The last we heard from r2 on part 3 was "​Now that Part 2 of the 1.5 Update is live, we're working to get Part 3 up and running. Players can expect to see Part 3 live on the servers around early May! Stay tuned for more details of what's to come with the third and last part of 1.5!"

So where are the details of part 3?

Or maybe your were referring to this vague video that was posted on 2/16

Everything is always posted after things have been rolled out with no time look it over and digest it. We expect to have detailed guides like part 1 and part 2 before this are implemented not after.

part 1 http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I
                          part 2 http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ch-1.5-Part-II

Looking forward to the detailed part 3 information.
                          Well...this issue has been told to R2 many times by many of us but they still don't get it and I doubt they even know we're even telling them what they're not doing right. They like to keep players uninformed and post things out last minute after the problem or content has been implemented. They do not seem to get that they're supposed to give the information out b4 things are implemented since player feedbacks sometimes do give them valuable information that can help them avoid issues. But it seems they like to read thousands of tickets, so lets just spam them with it when things do not go our way because R2 failed to give us the correct information in a timely manner.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• the problem was that people were making alts like crazy and farming gems, shards and crystalloids. besides a big part of the game is collecting and refining your own gear, new players would start off with the best of everything and never get to do any of the work.

Comment

just cuz u got your bloody stinking set before us that dose not make u better from us or something.. 60 set so far owned by cow cash noobs and i bet your one of them...
                              i been playing since s7 started and yet i have zero leg 60 stones cuz i cant do NM and i am 62
                              Then maybe you need to join a decent guild ? 60 legend stones are available in level 10 guild shop.
                              Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
                              NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

• how about the lvl 65 set? this will not be available?

Comment

Working...
                                X