No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so u mean 4 months time t get one ******* set of astrals is not much .. lol i am finding this only in this game :P.. mnd u i ma n ot complaining .. i myself am ready alsmot to get one red and second one with in a couple od days .. but it is sort of funny that to get some thing u have to work for 4 months day in and day out.. and click insane amount of times ..
    lol have fun guys ..

Comment

• Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
      do u understand the pain involved in making anther alt to lvl 65+ to do dt and to accumulate that much gold and hording it without other ppl plundering it.. well if some one is making an effort then all the more cause to applaud him.. for his patience and time he is spending in this game and if u feel it is so easy why dont u do urself and see.. no u have to whine here saying it s unfair?... so u mean we should farm dt and moon for 3-5 months to just get basic lvl 60 set and then farm for antoher 4-5 months to make them legendary? by that time probably he would either quit the game or be lvl 90 or 100 .. dont be too smart .. just because some other player is taking pains to build his character and spending his valuable time.. it s not that it is too easy to get lots of skelli keys .. or just make a lvl 65 in oen day or one week .... lol go ahead and try to do.. u will know .. i know u will probably give up in between
      exactly my point!! ppl dont get it.. to make alt that can be a partner in mp requires time alot of it and some money or very good luck with guild bless to get lvl 3 gems and socket and ck.. i know players lvl 68 that cant do moon because they didnt spend 1 balen on game and didnt have luck on bless so their gear is crappy. their br is 30k and they die very fast in dt and moon.. how can u make 3 alts!! to do that with no balens? or vip.. u need alot of luck for that..

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
        lol im an idiot? if the top 10 on wb is not all archers then soem of the mages/knights are using balens/revives or just use money to have better gear.. u crit all time mages and knights doesnt.. if u lose to a mage and he is like u a.k.a non casher then u are an idiot.. u dont know how to use chain maybe or the combo that archers need to do.. btw archers can do 1-2 more attks on wb than mages/knights.. did u know that? ofc not ur an idiot.. go learn some stuff honey
        Actually you're wrong. I've seen mages in Top 10 and they're not using revives. These mages just do wb manually to do combos with auto atk in between skills to get in extra hits and earn more g/d. Also these mages are using crit build instead of will destroyer. Just because it seems impossible for you, doesn't mean its impossible for others. Those who spend time to improve their char in every way possible for them do make it to the top 10 when they reach among the elite lvls.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

lol im an idiot? if the top 10 on wb is not all archers then soem of the mages/knights are using balens/revives or just use money to have better gear.. u crit all time mages and knights doesnt.. if u lose to a mage and he is like u a.k.a non casher then u are an idiot.. u dont know how to use chain maybe or the combo that archers need to do.. btw archers can do 1-2 more attks on wb than mages/knights.. did u know that? ofc not ur an idiot.. go learn some stuff honey
          You are idiot. Crit mages rivals archers at wb. Actualy there are around 4-5 mages at top 10 br 50-60k.

Comment

• Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
            But sometimes their maintenance is only taking a few minutes lol
            They are also introducing 1.5 part 3 during this maintenance, so it will take a lot longer then a few minutes lol
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• i already have an extremly hard time catching orange astrals .
              reds i will probably never catch lol.

i hope something will be done on the horrible lag when playing mutli player dungeons .

Comment

• Huba and q great looser mods let ppl abuse each other worst chat ever i get the boot when speaking up two fags that cant hold there own

Comment

• For everyone who can't find info about the new content:

lvl70 solo+multi dungeon info:
                  http://www.************/news/wartune-...e-dungeon.html

how to make legend 70 set:
                  * normal 70
                  http://www.************/news/wartune-...l-70-sets.html
                  * legend 70
                  http://www.************/news/wartune-...dary-sets.html

rename card;
                  http://www.************/news/wartune-...name-card.html

red astral:
                  http://www.************/news/wartune-...ed-astral.html

Comment

exactly my point!! ppl dont get it.. to make alt that can be a partner in mp requires time alot of it and some money or very good luck with guild bless to get lvl 3 gems and socket and ck.. i know players lvl 68 that cant do moon because they didnt spend 1 balen on game and didnt have luck on bless so their gear is crappy. their br is 30k and they die very fast in dt and moon.. how can u make 3 alts!! to do that with no balens? or vip.. u need alot of luck for that..
                    Actually there are times to do things where you do get better "luck" on guild bless or refines. I've experienced getting whip, crypt key, whip, socket rod in a row before and also long series of pathetic rewards from guild bless. There are ways to spend the least amount of time for maximum rewards without spending cash. All it requires is doing intensive research and planning before you start playing and you can reduce the amt of time you spend to get the high lvl stuff.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      They are also introducing 1.5 part 3 during this maintenance, so it will take a lot longer then a few minutes lol
                      lol thats kinda bad :P

Comment

• hope the red astral dont cost tooo much points than the oange

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Actually you're wrong. I've seen mages in Top 10 and they're not using revives. These mages just do wb manually to do combos with auto atk in between skills to get in extra hits and earn more g/d. Also these mages are using crit build instead of will destroyer. Just because it seems impossible for you, doesn't mean its impossible for others. Those who spend time to improve their char in every way possible for them do make it to the top 10 when they reach among the elite lvls.
                          Exactly. :P Im a mage and lets say I try my best to kill an archers or knight. And sometimes ,or always,I suceed. Thats bec their MDEF is kinda low. :S

Comment

• Originally posted by gossj10 View Post
                            hope the red astral dont cost tooo much points than the oange
                            People are already saying it's 15,000 star points, so it's double the star points for Pristine astrals.
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              People are already saying it's 15,000 star points, so it's double the star points for Pristine astrals.
                              lol thats bad :P

Comment

• Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
                                Exactly. :P Im a mage and lets say I try my best to kill an archers or knight. And sometimes ,or always,I suceed. Thats bec their MDEF is kinda low. :S
                                It's not that archers mdef is low. Mages pdef is typically low too. It's because mages can spam aoe's all day and wipe out our troops in two turns.

Comment

Working...
                                X