Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boobie90s
    replied
    Pvp gear beats legendary sets def ignore is way better than the high br mpd gear gives you I beat lvl 60 mpd legend sets with my pvp 55 gear its unfair that they are only making mpd 70 that gear is full of soft hitters

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    I think they put the timing for GMT+8 wrongly. It is 9am not 9pm. Moderator pls check.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Them have had it long time alredy before 1.4 but the English version have closed it down becouse partners have not accept the trading here. And you should not be sure if its coming be included any times in the English version of wartune.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    can someone advice besides the chinese version, which version of wartune has trading system?

Leave a comment:

• desld
    replied
    Wish they put in the Trading system in but nope.
    They're thinking hmm well if a player buys this lets say a peice of clothing then gives it to another person for like 1 balen. Less money for us.
    -_-
    Need not your greed for your company will fall eventually if this keeps up
    And btw, there was no bug. We would like to hear what 'bug' happened during it
    My 2 cents worth.

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    I think they put the timing for GMT+8 wrongly. It is 9am not 9pm. Moderator pls check.

Leave a comment:

• R29118043
    replied
    When will you make the homestead useful?

Leave a comment:

• leonidasRO
    replied
    Originally posted by ARKA_Stark_Wartune View Post
    Whats Rename Card?
    Perhaps it allows you to change your nickname.

Leave a comment:

• ARKA_Stark_Wartune
    replied
    Whats Rename Card?

Leave a comment:

• 4izen
    replied
    6-8 hours??

maybe 10 hours or 12 hours lol

Leave a comment:

• HitPepper
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PINGs29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.1 KB
ID:	1668998
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PINGS29ii.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	312.9 KB
ID:	1668999

wew...normal?

Leave a comment:

• HitPepper
    replied
    Good LUck with the PAtch....damn maybe it will make the game more ******* horrible with your DNS that SUCKS... is this normal R2 after 2 weeks of waiting?... DC after 5 mins of loading the game?..damn maybe it's part of the patch... to make it exciting huh?

Leave a comment:

• Tetani
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    LOOL Demon templar can man easy done me 3 people. and 1200 crystaloids is not so long time if you do summons.

Stop open chest for skeletton keys and save them instent and you get you gear. So long man keep spend the keys man never come forward in this game.

Self i have full 60 set now + 1500 crystaloids over some i can change to lvl 6 later in part 3.

And take me maby 4 weaks hard grind summons.
    You are so skilled at wartune!

I am not sure it is easy. (is it common to see teams of about 200 000BR and probably more) saying ''easy'' for who ?? ok we're not in the same planet. It is not common despite anyone's questionable claim of easiness. Or if that is easy, ask self how many Other people are able to do the same ??

In my server only one person has the full lvl60 set!!!!!!!

but its my fault!!!! I spend my skeleton keys ??
    Without the VIP wheel, it runs out too quickly. There MUST be more skeleton keys for non-cash IMO. (its just that I'M poor lazy bastard, please don't remind me)

I don't understand can tell me its easy just : SACRIFICE MOST OF YOUR SOLO AND MP TREASURES.
    Is it still easy if I spit on my fun of opening a damn chest for my 3 runs?
    Now I am supposed to think it is easy ?

--------I wish when people reply they start arguing about facts not attacking the author of the post.-------------

Leave a comment:

• Guetti
    replied
    Collecting points 6 weeks ago, here...

Leave a comment:

• artemioramosjr
    replied
    red red red... start collecting points now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X