Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    It varies with server to server. just do it when no one else is doing it....you'll have to find out what times are those on ur server on ur own unfortunately.
    I seem to notice it being the opposite....when everyone IS doing it...I noticed I got most of my orange astrals when I did it right after WB when it seems tons of people are doing it....and I notice lots of sys. messages coming up for GBlessing stuff at the same time....in waves....

Comment

• Originally posted by tzionb View Post
      actually.. there were 2 times of pack sale.. first time only to s1-60 for set 60 and secnod time 2 weeks ago.. u could buy 600 crystal thats half the way.. also 1 time of consume 30k balens to get 200 legend. its realy helping.. but yes even with that u still need to farm 600 more crystal on ur own..
      u must be kidding that is lot of money for a small time earner like me it would mean i have to kill myself.. i would forgo 3 months time than spend that kind of amount.. :P
      kidding ofcourse .. i know about the sale but it is way to too expensive for me atleast .. and i dont look down on players nor look up at them in awe who get them yeah it will make me more determined to find legal ways to get it faster
      cheers

Comment

• here's link 4 red astrals

Comment

• s66 is up

Comment

• s66 is up with all other too..

Comment

• Yes I was just lookin at em too, I think Im actually gonna use the hp one as an archer now so im happy to finally figure out that last slot =) have a good night all im headin to bed

Or......not

Comment

• well i dunno but i haven't spent money and have been playing the game since 5 and half months .. have a good char .. lvl 62 as i said with 44.5k br 13.5 patk, 9.8k def and 9.2k mdef and 1.8k critic with all orange astrals at lvl 5 (patk, pdef, mdef, critic, godess blessing, enhaced critic ) and i got a charm astral at lvl 4 for wb and am thnking about which astral to keep for next lvl.. i have dodge astral and the astral which give a chance to get hp on damage .. and have all guild skills maxed ( not intellect and charisma they are at lvl 4 and lvl 7 respectively)... i do fairly decent in wb and do decently enuff at bg and gb and ga ..
                To say more.. i got lvl 55 pvp set and lvl 60 trinket set.. along with rein deeer normal white horse, bird, insignia and crypt horse. I make most of the events or try to make most of them.. i got one cloth at lvl 2.. easily support teams in moon and in spire went to lvl 8 boss..
                over all i am happy that i am doing good and happy to play the game..
                and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHINERS AT ALL...

cheer

Comment

• love that red astral

Comment

• aw no red aegis astrals
                    " Pleasure gotten through evil means could be a sin, but pleasure can also result from good deeds.What kind of philosophy calls pleasure itself a sin ?

Gilgamesh, Fate/Zero

Comment

• The Guide for Part Three of the 1.5 Update is up on the forums and can be found here.
                      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
                        Np but.....Red Aegis you want? as an archer? Can I ask why you are using it? =)
                        Oh i don't want red aegis, would have wanted red determination and blessing
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• axaxax you make update and no hot event lol!

Comment

• a question,
                            do we need to clean up cookies or caches like always after MT? i dont want to be failed again in such Battleground or MP.

Comment

• it would be a good idea.... that way the new files should load without any issues
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saad_El_King122 View Post
                                the game is awesome but please add the trading option!
                                Trading will be added in version 2.0, chineese servers just got this update and they removed world map along with gold mines and plundering, there is a new heaven city map now with all npc and stuff including auction house that allows to sell items for balens.

Comment

Working...
                                X