X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klipp
    replied
    Originally posted by R210201731 View Post
    *sing* why are thaes maintences alaysays when WB??
    Yeah, and you will not get FULL compensations for the work...aka...damage you would have possibly done to the boss

Leave a comment:

• Klipp
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Sorry, i'm not very computer smart, what exactly does this mean? Optimization on loading patterns?
    Sounds Goooood....count on **

Leave a comment:

• evilrobert
    replied
    They're doing server merges, that were JUST announced 10 minutes after the servers went down. Only the merging servers seem to be down. >.<

Leave a comment:

• R210201731
    replied
    Originally posted by girlychica007 View Post
    No planning.. they could have gotten everything done at 1 time instead of taking servers down 2 nights in a row. Poor planning on their part
    dident even knwo the whaer dowing stange tings agin until the sut server down i say bad timing and planing

Leave a comment:

• girlychica007
    replied
    Originally posted by R210201731 View Post
    *better timming not planning*
    No planning.. they could have gotten everything done at 1 time instead of taking servers down 2 nights in a row. Poor planning on their part

Leave a comment:

• -Overlord-
    replied
    That`s really bad R2... you couldn`t give players 5-10 mins after world boss before taking servers down? Instead you`ll do it in the middle of world boss event.. what genious came up with that idea?

Leave a comment:

• R210201731
    replied
    Originally posted by girlychica007 View Post
    Really? Maintenance? you couldn't have done it all yesterday?? sooooo stupid!! and then to screw us on wb on top of it! R2 you need better planning
    *better timming not planning*

Leave a comment:

• girlychica007
    replied
    Really? Maintenance? you couldn't have done it all yesterday?? sooooo stupid!! and then to screw us on wb on top of it! R2 you need better planning

Leave a comment:

• evilrobert
    replied
    15 minute notice given at 21:45 server time. 10 minutes, 21:50. 5 minutes, 22:05.

You guys *really* need to work on that telling time skillset. Plus, advance notice would have been killer, since folks were tryin to get in that daily task and all.

Leave a comment:

• R210201731
    replied
    *sing* why are thaes maintences alaysays when WB??

Leave a comment:

• Niasaj
    replied
    Why is there no summoner in either lvl 70 MD map?

Leave a comment:

• ThMarko
    replied
    Originally posted by evilrobert View Post
    Uh. So we just got a notice of server shutdown in 15 minutes on 173, despite this having been installed this morning.

No WB, we get maintenance instead? WTH?
    lol yeah is right now lol

Leave a comment:

• evilrobert
    replied
    Uh. So we just got a notice of server shutdown in 15 minutes on 173, despite this having been installed this morning.

No WB, we get maintenance instead? WTH?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by thuundaar View Post
    this is all fine but theirs allot more that needs to be fixed.like the lag when killing a boss in dungeons.(the crypt,or any dungeon) how about some skills for the knight.so they have equal chance of moving forward in crypt.and most of all as of LATE the battle grounds.should be a 5 lvl cap not 10,or how it should be banned able for camping the spawn point during Battle grounds. alot of ppl are leaving the game cause they cant even get out of spawn point.just things that should be considered.
    No BG is perfectly fine the way it is now. Spawn campres suck I agree but just get dryad and knock them down. If they are crusader and up and lose much honor they will think twice about bullying you around. Also knights are fine the way they are. I got through 100 crypt at lvl 55 as a knight. If you find yourself losing constantly as a knight and can't do anything then you built your knight wrong and need to relook at what you can fix up.

Leave a comment:

• R28800575
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    ofc they are lower rates. They are better than orange ones. You be buying most of those if you need them....Also i jus someone capture holy force so yes they are captureable but they extremely rare.
    by lower rates i dident just mean of reds i meant lower the normal rates of all astrals hence the only 1 orange from 37 million gold comment....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X