X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Kit, with a new patch out, should we be expecting an event or new packs to come out with this event?
    I can not honestly answer that as I do not know..... the upcoming events and packs are something that I am happy not knowing about as it puts me in the same position as the players...

Leave a comment:

• littlea1
    replied
    Anybody now what Frost Lynx is ? in mounts and click on special go to page 2

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Kit, with a new patch out, should we be expecting an event or new packs to come out with this event?

Leave a comment:

• R27176943
    replied
    there won't be new pvp set ever, please people understand it already

Leave a comment:

• lavia5
    replied
    would be nice, if R2 introduced lo costumes 65lvl
    as it is so far, 35level normal outfit - the legendary 40level
    45 normal - 50 - the legendary
    55 normal-60 legendary
    and now it should be a normal 65 - 70 legendary
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• R27176943
    replied
    don't get your hopes too high, r2 will find trading system buggy again (aka no need to balen too much because the stuff there is for gold)

Leave a comment:

• WereCylon
    replied
    Originally posted by Saad_El_King122 View Post
    the game is awesome but please add the trading option!
    Trading will be added in version 2.0, chineese servers just got this update and they removed world map along with gold mines and plundering, there is a new heaven city map now with all npc and stuff including auction house that allows to sell items for balens.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    it would be a good idea.... that way the new files should load without any issues

Leave a comment:

• R212264063
    replied
    a question,
    do we need to clean up cookies or caches like always after MT? i dont want to be failed again in such Battleground or MP.

Leave a comment:

• R211279175
    replied
    axaxax you make update and no hot event lol!

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
    Np but.....Red Aegis you want? as an archer? Can I ask why you are using it? =)
    Oh i don't want red aegis, would have wanted red determination and blessing

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    The Guide for Part Three of the 1.5 Update is up on the forums and can be found here.

Leave a comment:

• [TrT]-Apple
    replied
    aw no red aegis astrals

Leave a comment:

• R24903969
    replied
    love that red astral

Leave a comment:

• allariammaih
    replied
    well i dunno but i haven't spent money and have been playing the game since 5 and half months .. have a good char .. lvl 62 as i said with 44.5k br 13.5 patk, 9.8k def and 9.2k mdef and 1.8k critic with all orange astrals at lvl 5 (patk, pdef, mdef, critic, godess blessing, enhaced critic ) and i got a charm astral at lvl 4 for wb and am thnking about which astral to keep for next lvl.. i have dodge astral and the astral which give a chance to get hp on damage .. and have all guild skills maxed ( not intellect and charisma they are at lvl 4 and lvl 7 respectively)... i do fairly decent in wb and do decently enuff at bg and gb and ga ..
    To say more.. i got lvl 55 pvp set and lvl 60 trinket set.. along with rein deeer normal white horse, bird, insignia and crypt horse. I make most of the events or try to make most of them.. i got one cloth at lvl 2.. easily support teams in moon and in spire went to lvl 8 boss..
    over all i am happy that i am doing good and happy to play the game..
    and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHINERS AT ALL...

cheer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X