Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28428069
    replied
    well im a mage too... Based on my experience i can kill archers and knights with 38k BR and below i got 35k BR only and i worked on my matak to compensate what is lacking on me... We all know dat mage have low Pdef but w/ d ryt skills and good Matak u can kill knights and archers easily even if dey use AOE damage on first attack... remeber mage could spam 4 AOE consecutively including lightning runes so it will be enough to kill der troops... Once d troops is out den u can start healing ur self

Leave a comment:

• MartaGTuner
    replied
    how about change gender card or service? will it be added?

Leave a comment:

• tzionb
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Actually you're wrong. I've seen mages in Top 10 and they're not using revives. These mages just do wb manually to do combos with auto atk in between skills to get in extra hits and earn more g/d. Also these mages are using crit build instead of will destroyer. Just because it seems impossible for you, doesn't mean its impossible for others. Those who spend time to improve their char in every way possible for them do make it to the top 10 when they reach among the elite lvls.
    lol i would realy want to hear how can u get more hits while u keep doin chain every time. ( u say in other words mages can do 3 hits per turn or sometimes..) seconds, as i said b4.. the mages that are in top 10 are with high gear.. mean they use money to get them stronger. as for myself.. i said yes i use balens from time to time and im the top mage in my server. thats i why i can be in top 10 with no reveives or balens and sometimes without even vouchers. but thats only when no ppl at wb.. if there are many on wb i can be top 10 with vouchers + lvl 3 pot only.

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    It's not that archers mdef is low. Mages pdef is typically low too. It's because mages can spam aoe's all day and wipe out our troops in two turns.
    Yeh,they're kinda saying that archers have advantages in mages or knight. which is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• R23797921
    replied
    If you had planned your gold spending right, 15k pts for an archer is easily achievable. By using a city protect at the right time, you can prevent plunders for 2 wb which the combined gold spent on astrals will easily net you 1m+ - 2m+ at your level if built right even for a non-casher. 2m+ easily gives you 1k star points, so you only need 2 weeks to get 1 red astral. There's only 8 different red astrals so if you want to collect them, all you need is 4 mths. Not to mention if you get lucky during these 4 mths, each new red astral you get by chance will reduce your farming time by 2 weeks. Its not really that hard for an archer to collect astrals, so i'm not sure why you're complaining so much....

well I dont play all day every day so I am rarely on for 2 wbs but its still way too high like everything else after lvl 55

Leave a comment:

• R27759191
    replied
    Come to daddy you nasty Red Astrals

AkA Skyline
    S113

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by R210222299 View Post
    Exactly. :P Im a mage and lets say I try my best to kill an archers or knight. And sometimes ,or always,I suceed. Thats bec their MDEF is kinda low. :S
    It's not that archers mdef is low. Mages pdef is typically low too. It's because mages can spam aoe's all day and wipe out our troops in two turns.

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    People are already saying it's 15,000 star points, so it's double the star points for Pristine astrals.
    lol thats bad :P

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by gossj10 View Post
    hope the red astral dont cost tooo much points than the oange
    People are already saying it's 15,000 star points, so it's double the star points for Pristine astrals.

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    Actually you're wrong. I've seen mages in Top 10 and they're not using revives. These mages just do wb manually to do combos with auto atk in between skills to get in extra hits and earn more g/d. Also these mages are using crit build instead of will destroyer. Just because it seems impossible for you, doesn't mean its impossible for others. Those who spend time to improve their char in every way possible for them do make it to the top 10 when they reach among the elite lvls.
    Exactly. :P Im a mage and lets say I try my best to kill an archers or knight. And sometimes ,or always,I suceed. Thats bec their MDEF is kinda low. :S

Leave a comment:

• gossj10
    replied
    hope the red astral dont cost tooo much points than the oange

Leave a comment:

• R210222299
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    They are also introducing 1.5 part 3 during this maintenance, so it will take a lot longer then a few minutes lol
    lol thats kinda bad :P

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by tzionb View Post
    exactly my point!! ppl dont get it.. to make alt that can be a partner in mp requires time alot of it and some money or very good luck with guild bless to get lvl 3 gems and socket and ck.. i know players lvl 68 that cant do moon because they didnt spend 1 balen on game and didnt have luck on bless so their gear is crappy. their br is 30k and they die very fast in dt and moon.. how can u make 3 alts!! to do that with no balens? or vip.. u need alot of luck for that..
    Actually there are times to do things where you do get better "luck" on guild bless or refines. I've experienced getting whip, crypt key, whip, socket rod in a row before and also long series of pathetic rewards from guild bless. There are ways to spend the least amount of time for maximum rewards without spending cash. All it requires is doing intensive research and planning before you start playing and you can reduce the amt of time you spend to get the high lvl stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Luussje
    replied
    For everyone who can't find info about the new content:

lvl70 solo+multi dungeon info:
    http://www.************/news/wartune-...e-dungeon.html

how to make legend 70 set:
    * normal 70
    http://www.************/news/wartune-...l-70-sets.html
    * legend 70
    http://www.************/news/wartune-...dary-sets.html

rename card;
    http://www.************/news/wartune-...name-card.html

red astral:
    http://www.************/news/wartune-...ed-astral.html

Leave a comment:

• Succubis
    replied
    Huba and q great looser mods let ppl abuse each other worst chat ever i get the boot when speaking up two fags that cant hold there own

Leave a comment:

Working...
X