No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww yea can't wait! Should have enough star points to buy 2 red astrals by next week! Giggidy!

Comment

Is time and start spend in astros again some 100 millions try get some red astros for free
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

15k star points... holy moly thats a fortune

as far as i know it goes only for basic stats as M def, P def etc... no red astral for blessing, destroyer etc...

Anyone has the price for 70 lvl set? or better said requirments?

Comment

When are they going to put a stop to all this guild jumping im sure s2 is not the only server having this issue. Hopefully soon making people hate gvg very much. Thank R2.

Game:Wartune
          IGN: 1shot/Muffin
          LVL: 65/52
          BR: 52k/36k
          Guild: KingsOfWar
          Class: Archer/Mage
          Server: r2 Edena Village

Game: League of Angels
          IGN: Lovely
          LVL: 33
          BR. 20K
          Guild: Just4Fun
          Class: Mage
          Server: s70 Scared Elementails

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
            15k star points... holy moly thats a fortune

as far as i know it goes only for basic stats as M def, P def etc... no red astral for blessing, destroyer etc...

Anyone has the price for 70 lvl set? or better said requirments?
            http://www.************/news/wartune-...l-70-sets.html
            http://www.************/news/wartune-...dary-sets.html

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Wartune will be rolling out Part 3 of the 1.5 Update during the Maintenance on May 8th at 10:00 PM EDT, 7:00 PM PDT, 2:00 AM GMT on May 9th , and 9:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 6 to 8 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Updates with Part 3 of the 1.5 Patch include:
              • Adding Lvl. 70 Solo and multi dungeons
              • Adding Lvl. 70 Sets
              • Adding Red Astrals
              • Rename Card (Price: 595 Balen)
              • Optimization on loading patterns

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
              nice another event for the archers, they geyt more gold, so there for they will get the atrols before us all, nice r2 keep up the great work and keep giving everything to the archers, we all know tha=e game favors them, i bet a dev that works for u guys plays the game as an archer

Comment

Fix in game sounds problem pls

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                  nice another event for the archers, they geyt more gold, so there for they will get the atrols before us all, nice r2 keep up the great work and keep giving everything to the archers, we all know tha=e game favors them, i bet a dev that works for u guys plays the game as an archer
                  Quit the crying and quit the game if it is too much for you.

Comment

Why do they say 9PM GMT+8 then? Are they serious about that or just typo? Usually, their maintenance schedule in GMT+8 is 10AM or 3PM. Can mods confirm the sched for GMT+8 please?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

True some people complaine and whine is just quit the game we still dosent relly missing them in the game, spreading mass of negative energy around among people who like to play this game.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
                        Awww why not?
                        We do not know.
                        The chinese did not have it so we will not
                        Game: Wartune
                        Server: 2 Edena Village
                        Class: Mage
                        Name: Mary Magdalene
                        Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                        Flying with the fishes,
                        Or maybe in the Ocean,
                        swimming with the pigeons,
                        See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          i can say what i wish, u dont like it, then dont read the forums, we all know archers think its crying, well its telling people the game is not fair, and i am aloud to say and have my own opinions, u archers are well getting it real good, and it needs to stop, or soon u just fight archers, more and more quit everyday, for every 100 that quit, 1 would prob of spent some cash, but r2 i think wants a dead game take ur cash ans let game die, get rid of game and do all over again, till no one will spend on there games

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            True some people complaine and whine is just quit the game we still dosent relly missing them in the game, spreading mass of negative energy around among people who like to play this game.
                            well i see we have another archer here, lmao, i can let people know what the deal is, you dont like it, to bad, i am spreading the word, now if u were a knight or a mage u would have issues with how they have world boss, so we know who the archers are, do we not

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKICE... View Post
                              LOL set 70 but no set 65 what is this?
                              how about u would also like to make the game more fair for all classes, and spread the gold and daru evenly

Comment

Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
                                i can say what i wish, u dont like it, then dont read the forums, we all know archers think its crying, well its telling people the game is not fair, and i am aloud to say and have my own opinions, u archers are well getting it real good, and it needs to stop, or soon u just fight archers, more and more quit everyday, for every 100 that quit, 1 would prob of spent some cash, but r2 i think wants a dead game take ur cash ans let game die, get rid of game and do all over again, till no one will spend on there games
                                Actually im a knight not an archer. I eat up archers like nothing. Most of them that is. Just major cashers beat me but I haven't fought many major cashers atm. Also fyi I get on top 10 for WB most of the time. I don't use balens just voucher buff. If i did use balens I can probably make at leasts 3rd in WB if i really wanted to. It isn't impossible just the way you build your knight. Quit the crying now.

Comment

Working...
                                X