Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    True some people complaine and whine is just quit the game we still dosent relly missing them in the game, spreading mass of negative energy around among people who like to play this game.
    well u dont heat archers complain, they get everything before everyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
      well u dont heat archers complain, they get everything before everyone else
      omfg will you stop the crying about archers already....Seriously you are like the only one that cries too much about archers owning in everything. They don't own in everything. They own in World boss, Divine Alter, and top 10 list of GB. They arn't that good in pvp unless you cash hard and I mean cash hard. Knights pwn archers all the time if built right and if the archer isn't a hard casher. So seriously stop the crying already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daftone View Post
        Yes because you can't pick archer right. If you're so jealous of archers why not make one? Then you will find out that archers get owned in pvp by mages and knights. They are the weakest pvp class.
        omg i hate archers, u guys are so stupid, u became archers cuz game made easy for u, well u dont have to like what i say, and if u dont like it, stop ur whining and crying over me, feels so important

Comment

• Originally posted by R2314836 View Post
          You've got to be kidding me.
          The first announcement already 3 month old (or more) about this red astral.
          You should have already get more than 50k astral point to buy one.

Im mage and already got 27k point less than 1 month (wasting 2 mount for horse and legend stone).
          well what server are u on, u guys all forget there are other servers then urs, i have only been playing 3 months, kinda hard to save for the astrol , some so stupid on these forums

Comment

• Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
            well what server are u on, u guys all forget there are other servers then urs, i have only been playing 3 months, kinda hard to save for the astrol , some so stupid on these forums
            Not that hard. The new server I play on is like 2 months old and i saved enough for one red astral.

Comment

• Enough for 5... just waiting for part 3 to get it and quit game. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R27967427 View Post
                We need lvl 65 set in arena shop...
                yes.. but those are easy to get without balen!

Comment

• have video patch 1.5 part 3 ?

Comment

• UPDATE: Maintenance start time has changed to starting at 3:00 AM EDT on May 9th.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      UPDATE: Maintenance start time has changed to starting at 3:00 AM EDT on May 9th.
                      TY at least it wont interfere with GB

Comment

• Red astrals,nom nom

Comment

• Can sell skeleton keys n crypt keys pack again in shop pls? Need keys to summon is the cheap way to get legends..buying direct legend stones from event is too expensive for me

Comment

• so any idea how difficult the new dungeons gonna be? me and my team are at around 50k br (without pots/WC) and could start doing summoner runs for the lvl 60 gear (we are all using the 55 set still) but wonder if its worth wasting the keys for that now. I was thinking that we wont have a chance in the new dungeons without a pve set anyway, but you never know what they come up with.

Comment

• I saw that some1 posted that there is no %red astral,is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omega011 View Post
                                I saw that some1 posted that there is no %red astral,is that true?
                                yes, at least on the chinese server i checked they had only the patk,crit,mdef,pdef and so on. all the % astrals were still orange

Comment

Working...
                                X