No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only have 120k star pts saved... I hope that's enough....

Comment

• ARE YOU SERIOUS ! 7:00 AM GMT WAS GOOD WHY U CHANGED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WE WILL LOSE 1ST AND 2ND WB IN EUROPE SERVERS ARE U IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      INCLUDE MOST ACTIVE TIME, 3 BGs AND 1st ARENA !
      SO PLAYERS WILL LOSE AT LEAST 2 MIL GOLD AND DARU WHAT COMPENSATION WILL BE 10K GOLD?
      Last edited by TheVictorious; 05-07-2013, 06:59 AM.
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• theVictorious, mind to delete yourself?

Comment

• Just get over it. As they say. BEEP happens!

[S19] Desert of Curses - Guild: Alliance

Comment

• can u make SKILL HOTBAR with more slots ????
            this will be a great improve

Comment

• Originally posted by R213241231 View Post
              can u make SKILL HOTBAR with more slots ????
              this will be a great improve
              The whole point of 5 skills is to make you pick and choose 5...they won't be adding more skills onto your bar anytime soon...

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Originally posted by koetsu View Post
                  theVictorious, mind to delete yourself?
                  Tell me how
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• delete urself from internet for example but i have to partially agree with ur post. the time is now rediculous...

Comment

• 120k star points.. right, of course you do ^^ And I'm Barry White, hope u dont mind me playing this game :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
                        120k star points.. right, of course you do ^^ And I'm Barry White, hope u dont mind me playing this game :P
                        If they are the #1 on their server and spend balens every day 3 times a day and get #1 on WB 3 times a day....its not that crazy....not saying they do...just saying...its not that crazy...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Wartune will be rolling out Part 3 of the 1.5 Update during the Maintenance on May 9th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Updates with Part 3 of the 1.5 Patch include:
                          • Adding Lvl. 70 Solo and multi dungeons
                          • Adding Lvl. 70 Sets
                          • Adding Red Astrals
                          • Rename Card (Price: 595 Balens)
                          • Optimized loading times

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Maintenance start time has changed to starting at 3:00 AM EDT on May 9th.
                          what brainiack thought of lets just change the time and not tell people, not everyone will read this thread after they read already, wow the stupid people that work for nr2games, you should make a new anouncement with the time, some will miss there gb now, cuz u are clueless how to manage stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
                            what brainiack thought of lets just change the time and not tell people, not everyone will read this thread after they read already, wow the stupid people that work for nr2games, you should make a new anouncement with the time, some will miss there gb now, cuz u are clueless how to manage stuff
                            The floccinaucinihilipilification of your trolling is quite indubitable, please cease and desist

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                              ARE YOU SERIOUS ! 7:00 AM GMT WAS GOOD WHY U CHANGED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              WE WILL LOSE 1ST AND 2ND WB IN EUROPE SERVERS ARE U IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              INCLUDE MOST ACTIVE TIME, 3 BGs AND 1st ARENA !
                              SO PLAYERS WILL LOSE AT LEAST 2 MIL GOLD AND DARU WHAT COMPENSATION WILL BE 10K GOLD?
                              What is wrong with you? If they kept the same time then PST and EST will be missing out on GB and last wb. There is no perfect time to have this patch at . I agree that that maybe it should have been done on a non GB day but they won't. So stop the crying and deal with it.
                              Last edited by 0xykotton; 05-07-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
                                People were going to miss GB anyway. Tell me what time they can put this at that will not effect the world? You do know this world has many timezones right? We all don't live on the same timezone you know? All your posts so far are whines. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X