Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree archers are weak in pvp if you don't cash in bigtime.. even a non casher knight with proper build and slow leveler beats my lvl63 in bg.. i fi would start over i will go for mage..

Comment

• yah me too

Comment

• no orion is s31 demonic crypt lol

Comment

• Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
          i agree archers are weak in pvp if you don't cash in bigtime.. even a non casher knight with proper build and slow leveler beats my lvl63 in bg.. i fi would start over i will go for mage..
          This happens in every game...for now mages are OP when done right...but they will get nerfed most likely somewhere down the line and one of the others will get buffed....then it will happen again and again and again...its always like this...just take comfort in the fact that *maybe* your time will come later on when you are further into the end-game...thats how I look at it...I find it funny when people re-roll to mage because they are OP right now

Maybe this wont happen in this game...maybe I'm wrong...maybe this game is the exception (highly unlikely) but this is how I keep myself from doing something stupid and re-rolling...

Comment

• Much better timing for the maintenance...thank you so much
            ~*~ Phoenix on S37, Kayura on S39 and Arabella on S20 ~*~

Comment

• Will level 70 legendary stones be available in the guild shop like other stones are?

Comment

• Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                Will level 70 legendary stones be available in the guild shop like other stones are?
                Sadly, no.

Comment

• thats too bad, means its gonna be a long time or never for some servers to get level 70 legendary

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    What is wrong with you? If they kept the same time then PST and EST will be missing out on GB and last wb. There is no perfect time to have this patch at . I agree that that maybe it should have been done on a non GB day but they won't. So stop the crying and deal with it.
                    The perfect time would be to setup a separate maintenance team to do all the maintenance for each region's servers during the low peak times. 2am for all servers at their respective timezones so that it doesn't clash with any activity. That's the best time. Gives them at least 7hrs before BG starts for each timezone.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                      so any idea how difficult the new dungeons gonna be? me and my team are at around 50k br (without pots/WC) and could start doing summoner runs for the lvl 60 gear (we are all using the 55 set still) but wonder if its worth wasting the keys for that now. I was thinking that we wont have a chance in the new dungeons without a pve set anyway, but you never know what they come up with.
                      It will be very very difficult even if u have legend 60 set but your stats are weak. Chances are, if u can survive Demon Temple NM, then you have a high chance of clearing lvl 70 dungeons normal mode. Otherwise, it'll be very difficult for you and your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2222178 View Post
                        I only have 120k star pts saved... I hope that's enough....
                        That depends on how many red astrals you plan to get...each one costs 15k star pts and they only have the astrals for base stats (Patk, Matk, Crit, Pdef, Mdef, Block, Hp, Charisma). You probably have enough for 1 of each.

Comment

• Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                          Will level 70 legendary stones be available in the guild shop like other stones are?
                          Not in the guild shop. In the chinese version based on screenshots they can be purchased with "glory crystals" earned from the 1.6 pvp event.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            The perfect time would be to setup a separate maintenance team to do all the maintenance for each region's servers during the low peak times. 2am for all servers at their respective timezones so that it doesn't clash with any activity. That's the best time. Gives them at least 7hrs before BG starts for each timezone.
                            You know that is too much work for R2... They won't bother doing that so might as well deal bc someone is going to get screwed over in events somewhere. That is the price you pay for playing a game that has all types of timezones.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              People were going to miss GB anyway. Tell me what time they can put this at that will not effect the world? You do know this world has many timezones right? We all don't live on the same timezone you know? All your posts so far are whines. That is all.
                              u seem to be whining in this post, mmm who is the real whiner here

Comment

• Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
                                u seem to be whining in this post, mmm who is the real whiner here
                                My post isn't anything but whining. it is explaining how much you are a whiner.

Comment

Working...
                                X