Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    People were going to miss GB anyway. Tell me what time they can put this at that will not effect the world? You do know this world has many timezones right? We all don't live on the same timezone you know? All your posts so far are whines. That is all.
    What the big deal here ! what the logic here ! I'm surprised !
    What if keep same time but its all about change day itself ! so no GB and no big losses like new time for Europe !
    And I dont know really whats wrong of u, r u lawyer of R2 here ?
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      It will be very very difficult even if u have legend 60 set but your stats are weak. Chances are, if u can survive Demon Temple NM, then you have a high chance of clearing lvl 70 dungeons normal mode. Otherwise, it'll be very difficult for you and your team.
      thank you, thats what i thought. then we will try to get the lvl 60 legend. set and stay at lvl 69 for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
        What the big deal here ! what the logic here ! I'm surprised !
        What if keep same time but its all about change day itself ! so no GB and no big losses like new time for Europe !
        And I dont know really whats wrong of u, r u lawyer of R2 here ?
        I dont even understand what you are saying. How is my post defending r2 anyway? I can't stand people who think just bc others disagree with them they must be on the side of the people they disagree with. Seriously, just bc I don't agree with you doesn't mean I agree with R2. My post meant there is no perfect time to have this maintance at. If they put it at the old time then the PST and EST will miss GB and last WB. If they kept it at your time then you will miss something. If they put in the morning then people will miss most events in the day time. Deal with the maintance. It's one freaking day you won't get WB and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          I dont even understand what you are saying. How is my post defending r2 anyway? I can't stand people who think just bc others disagree with them they must be on the side of the people they disagree with. Seriously, just bc I don't agree with you doesn't mean I agree with R2. My post meant there is no perfect time to have this maintance at. If they put it at the old time then the PST and EST will miss GB and last WB. If they kept it at your time then you will miss something. If they put in the morning then people will miss most events in the day time. Deal with the maintance. It's one freaking day you won't get WB and such.
          But what I see u defending R2 !
          and 2nd time if there is GB so simply choose another day not with GB ! and if another server miss 1 wb Europe will lose 2 WBs, usually in patch we lose 1 WB so time "was" fair for all servers I'm sure BUT now this is stupid, 2 WB next days lower HP so less gold all that with bad timing !! I don't means that R2 must choose time that would be free for all servers, but must make "same" losses for all servers, like 1 WB for all, not 0 for some and 2 for another !

anyway cuz this I really don't care anymore, with this "mis"communication with players, and all losses that I got with no compensations, I think I'll quit "quietly" soon, this become so stupid and boring with a lot if messing up.
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• hi guys, got a question.. can we capture red astrals or is it xchange only?? ty in advance

Comment

• and i seem to be missing my temple nm runs, cuz the only time my teammates all have time is during maintenance.. so what?

I'm very happy and excited about the new dungeons and red astrals and got no problem sacrificing a day of gb bg wb or whatever

Comment

and 2nd time if there is GB so simply choose another day not with GB ! and if another server miss 1 wb Europe will lose 2 WBs, usually in patch we lose 1 WB so time "was" fair for all servers I'm sure BUT now this is stupid, 2 WB next days lower HP so less gold all that with bad timing !! I don't means that R2 must choose time that would be free for all servers, but must make "same" losses for all servers, like 1 WB for all, not 0 for some and 2 for another !

anyway cuz this I really don't care anymore, with this "mis"communication with players, and all losses that I got with no compensations, I think I'll quit "quietly" soon, this become so stupid and boring with a lot if messing up.
                First off R2 does not pick the time for this - 7 Roads does. So, before you trash someone make sure you know what you're talking about. R2 is s Service PROVIDER - 7 Road is the ones that do the programming. They decide when maintenance is.

Comment

• 3 AM has pass should not this update be releaset soon?

Comment

• 3 am EST it is 11:04 EST now, not 3 am. And it's 5/8 still. Be patient.

Comment

See you then.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Hahahaaa,,,more money for R2,,lol
                        lvl70 PVE set its insane,,
                        only heavy chasser can make it,, lol,,
                        why adding 70set,, before 65 set???
                        Unbelieveable,,thats sound like so greedy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
                          Hahahaaa,,,more money for R2,,lol
                          there is no 65 set r2 can only add what 7roads have up and running i play china servers theres loads of them with full legend 70 sets and its mega cheap for them

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            Wartune will be rolling out Part 3 of the 1.5 Update during the Maintenance on May 9th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: Maintenance start time has changed to starting at 3:00 AM EDT on May 9th.
                            well its now 7.02 and just had message saying 60 minutes well done for admin for another incorrect post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
                              Hahahaaa,,,more money for R2,,lol
                              Do Research! There is no such thing as 65 pvp sets. Not even in the original game in China.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                                well its now 7.02 and just had message saying 60 minutes well done for admin for another incorrect post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                It's a correct post, it is 7am GMT for maintenance but the Euro servers are running on GMT+1 hence it starts at 8am server time there
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X