No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yet again new content coming out with no information about it. Why do we have to go looking for the information outside R2 to be informed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
      And yet again new content coming out with no information about it. Why do we have to go looking for the information outside R2 to be informed.
      Patch 1.5 has been posted about 3 months ago. It has 3 parts, with the first part in March, 2nd in April, and 3rd part today.

ALL the contents have been posted by R2 before. If you didn't take note of it before, don't blame others.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Server ( 51 + 53 ) Down

Comment

• thank you

fdg

Comment

• every time lag or flash crashed problems in spire,
            i think need at first fixe old bugs like arena stun bug, ladder lag bug and others
            and again why maitenance not just after reset acient tree ?
            Last edited by viliza; 05-09-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
              First off R2 does not pick the time for this - 7 Roads does. So, before you trash someone make sure you know what you're talking about. R2 is s Service PROVIDER - 7 Road is the ones that do the programming. They decide when maintenance is.
              Actually you are wrong....R2 is a PUBLISHER not a service provider...they do all the publishing, yes they provide their OWN servers....but 7 Road just gives them the information of what is in the update R2 decides WHEN to do the update, so you sir are wrong...

Why do you think some of the facebook servers got the update already?
              Last edited by XzystTense; 05-09-2013, 02:09 AM. Reason: Last Paragraph

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
                every time lag or flash crashed problems in spire
                That is supposed to get fixed this update....key words are "supposed to"
                Last edited by XzystTense; 05-09-2013, 02:12 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

• Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                  there is no 65 set r2 can only add what 7roads have up and running i play china servers theres loads of them with full legend 70 sets and its mega cheap for them
                  its only cheap on the china servers, if you compare the prices the R2 has raised it to cost alot more expensive than you think, even kabam and r2 staff knows about the huge pricey cost of the things compare to china servers, so in other words expect it be hella more expensive to get it.

You know that the money goes to their paychecks and its alot per week.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Sorry, i'm not very computer smart, what exactly does this mean? Optimization on loading patterns?
                    Well taking to account that the word "LOADING" is on the text.. I think it generally means the amount of time for the game to load and all the other things in game is reduced for fast game play. I only hope in this patch we will experience less lag and delays in game.

Comment

• bla bla bla blaaaa ~ thank's

Comment

• nice job wartune...............

Comment

• someone say in hours how long left?

Comment

• Originally posted by Precilla View Post
                            Well taking to account that the word "LOADING" is on the text.. I think it generally means the amount of time for the game to load and all the other things in game is reduced for fast game play. I only hope in this patch we will experience less lag and delays in game.
                            Pretty much, but I'm fairly certain it is talking about specifically the lag a lot of players experience when monsters are summoned (Spire, specifically end of boss 2 into boss 3...and *technically* speaking...all of the Spire bosses are "summoned", tombs/dens in dungeons where multiple waves of monsters are "summoned", Fayden in GoD summons his 2 doppleganger dudes, first boss of Moonevil Den) which is the common factor I have seen when I lag down to 1 FPS...

There is a specific loading pattern with these fights and they are clearly not optimal (there is a loading pattern with everything...mpd and solo dungeons, arena, BG/GB map AND BG/GB fights, but I assume this is what they are talking about specifically, but its still just a guess I could be wrong who knows)
                            Last edited by XzystTense; 05-09-2013, 02:19 AM. Reason: Spacing

Comment

• why no lvl 65 pvp set,actually most non.casher players are sick of this lvl 60 and 70 pve sets cause they are vry hard to get,but we need lvl 65 sets,we need them badly

Comment

• Brace yourselves for the new upcoming...... Laggs, Bugs, Glitches hahhahahahah peace

Comment

Working...
                                X