No announcement yet.

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...another update and another fragged DNS. Way to go R2.

If i can't log in within 24 hours, i will never try again

Comment

• red astral are BULL SHIZ i dumped in 37million gold on them i dident get 1 red and to top it off i only got 1 orange. so reds come out they knw people gona be spending gold on it so they lower the rates?

Comment

• Will there be more red astrals coming? There are many missing and I noticed there's a red sniper's edge but no red will destroyer, yet another advantage goes to Archers while Knights bite the dust.
        Last edited by R214855859; 05-09-2013, 04:24 PM.
        Stand For Something or You Will Fall For Anything!

Comment

• Originally posted by R214855859 View Post
          Will there be more red astrals coming? There are many missing and I noticed there's a red sniper's edge but no red will destroyer, tey another advantage goes to Archers while Knights bite the dust.
          No red % astrals...

Comment

• Originally posted by R28800575 View Post
            red astral are BULL SHIZ i dumped in 37million gold on them i dident get 1 red and to top it off i only got 1 orange. so reds come out they knw people gona be spending gold on it so they lower the rates?
            ofc they are lower rates. They are better than orange ones. You be buying most of those if you need them....Also i jus someone capture holy force so yes they are captureable but they extremely rare.

Comment

• this is all fine but theirs allot more that needs to be fixed.like the lag when killing a boss in dungeons.(the crypt,or any dungeon) how about some skills for the knight.so they have equal chance of moving forward in crypt.and most of all as of LATE the battle grounds.should be a 5 lvl cap not 10,or how it should be banned able for camping the spawn point during Battle grounds. alot of ppl are leaving the game cause they cant even get out of spawn point.just things that should be considered.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                ofc they are lower rates. They are better than orange ones. You be buying most of those if you need them....Also i jus someone capture holy force so yes they are captureable but they extremely rare.
                by lower rates i dident just mean of reds i meant lower the normal rates of all astrals hence the only 1 orange from 37 million gold comment....

Comment

• Originally posted by thuundaar View Post
                  this is all fine but theirs allot more that needs to be fixed.like the lag when killing a boss in dungeons.(the crypt,or any dungeon) how about some skills for the knight.so they have equal chance of moving forward in crypt.and most of all as of LATE the battle grounds.should be a 5 lvl cap not 10,or how it should be banned able for camping the spawn point during Battle grounds. alot of ppl are leaving the game cause they cant even get out of spawn point.just things that should be considered.
                  No BG is perfectly fine the way it is now. Spawn campres suck I agree but just get dryad and knock them down. If they are crusader and up and lose much honor they will think twice about bullying you around. Also knights are fine the way they are. I got through 100 crypt at lvl 55 as a knight. If you find yourself losing constantly as a knight and can't do anything then you built your knight wrong and need to relook at what you can fix up.

Comment

• Uh. So we just got a notice of server shutdown in 15 minutes on 173, despite this having been installed this morning.

No WB, we get maintenance instead? WTH?

Comment

• Originally posted by evilrobert View Post
                      Uh. So we just got a notice of server shutdown in 15 minutes on 173, despite this having been installed this morning.

No WB, we get maintenance instead? WTH?
                      lol yeah is right now lol
                      Nothing is true,
                      Everything is permitted.

-Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Comment

• Why is there no summoner in either lvl 70 MD map?
                        Name: Niasaj
                        Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                        Classification: ArchMage
                        Guild Leader: Alliance
                        BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                        Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

• *sing* why are thaes maintences alaysays when WB??

Comment

• 15 minute notice given at 21:45 server time. 10 minutes, 21:50. 5 minutes, 22:05.

You guys *really* need to work on that telling time skillset. Plus, advance notice would have been killer, since folks were tryin to get in that daily task and all.

Comment

• Really? Maintenance? you couldn't have done it all yesterday?? sooooo stupid!! and then to screw us on wb on top of it! R2 you need better planning

Comment

• Originally posted by girlychica007 View Post
                                Really? Maintenance? you couldn't have done it all yesterday?? sooooo stupid!! and then to screw us on wb on top of it! R2 you need better planning
                                *better timming not planning*

Comment

Working...
                                X