Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be rolling out Part 3 of the 1.5 Update during the Maintenance on May 9th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Updates with Part 3 of the 1.5 Patch include:
    • Adding Lvl. 70 Solo and multi dungeons
    • Adding Lvl. 70 Sets
    • Adding Red Astrals
    • Rename Card (Price: 595 Balens)
    • Optimized loading times

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Maintenance start time has changed to starting at 3:00 AM EDT on May 9th.

• AdaJames
    replied
    You don't get the middle card. I got one deck that is all L9. Working on the second.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
    Wow, bumping a 3 year old post, good job. Kidding though really.

I don't believe the middle card is available yet. Although I was wondering the same thing, as I am about to have 1 set that is all lvl 9.
    Wow, I am as bad as both of you. But if I remembered from old Wartune, is that the middle card unlocks after you have all cards in that group activated. However, that's long time ago, and now I don't know what governs for it to be unlocked.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by R25242093 View Post
    i have question, after we reach lvl 9 for 4 card in same page, how we can open, middle deck? ty
    Wow, bumping a 3 year old post, good job. Kidding though really.

I don't believe the middle card is available yet. Although I was wondering the same thing, as I am about to have 1 set that is all lvl 9.

Leave a comment:

• R25242093
    replied
    i have question, after we reach lvl 9 for 4 card in same page, how we can open, middle deck? ty

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    You think they read this?

dang...ur right...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    You think they read this?

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied
    Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
    Why can't people keep to the subject in these forums. This hread has nothing to do with guild battle lag. Post it where it belongs!
    It relates to their update. Please fix things that people have been asking about as part of their updates....
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• R24907107
    replied
    Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
    Please fix the guild battle lag. And the lag on the catacombs and necropolis ....a lot of us are spending money on this game, why won't R2 spend some?
    Why can't people keep to the subject in these forums. This hread has nothing to do with guild battle lag. Post it where it belongs!

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied
    Please fix the guild battle lag. And the lag on the catacombs and necropolis ....a lot of us are spending money on this game, why won't R2 spend some?

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    Originally posted by onofre12 View Post
    yap ur ryt,, i spent 1,000,000 in astral but still i didn't get any orange or red astralo its very hard getting it
    i spend 10,000,000 and no red astral and many others got red even some of them got x2

Leave a comment:

• R25242093
    replied
    same problen at last maintenance... can just log in about 5 minute, after that never can log in my char ... what the problem`s?? ... failed to load resouce???.... but other char in same ID can log in??? please give the answer?? or.....

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    Originally posted by arfeyza View Post
    almost full set red astral
    Is there a need to show off in 2 different threads? Please bring your red astrals that you're so proud of for job interview.
    Last edited by darrylim; 05-12-2013, 03:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darrylim
    replied
    Originally posted by jaberwacky21 View Post
    will there be a 2nd batch of red astral?
    the newly released red astrals are not complete..
    There are no % red astrals. Lean to read the forum.

Leave a comment:

• arfeyza
    replied
    almost full set red astral

Leave a comment:

Working...
X