X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XzystTense
    replied
    Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
    First off R2 does not pick the time for this - 7 Roads does. So, before you trash someone make sure you know what you're talking about. R2 is s Service PROVIDER - 7 Road is the ones that do the programming. They decide when maintenance is.
    Actually you are wrong....R2 is a PUBLISHER not a service provider...they do all the publishing, yes they provide their OWN servers....but 7 Road just gives them the information of what is in the update R2 decides WHEN to do the update, so you sir are wrong...

Why do you think some of the facebook servers got the update already?
    Last edited by XzystTense; 05-09-2013, 02:09 AM. Reason: Last Paragraph

Leave a comment:

• viliza
    replied
    every time lag or flash crashed problems in spire,
    i think need at first fixe old bugs like arena stun bug, ladder lag bug and others
    and again why maitenance not just after reset acient tree ?
    Last edited by viliza; 05-09-2013, 02:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• warlord909
    replied
    thank you

fdg

Leave a comment:

• Lpske
    replied
    Server ( 51 + 53 ) Down

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    And yet again new content coming out with no information about it. Why do we have to go looking for the information outside R2 to be informed.
    Patch 1.5 has been posted about 3 months ago. It has 3 parts, with the first part in March, 2nd in April, and 3rd part today.

ALL the contents have been posted by R2 before. If you didn't take note of it before, don't blame others.

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    And yet again new content coming out with no information about it. Why do we have to go looking for the information outside R2 to be informed.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
    well its now 7.02 and just had message saying 60 minutes well done for admin for another incorrect post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's a correct post, it is 7am GMT for maintenance but the Euro servers are running on GMT+1 hence it starts at 8am server time there

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
    Hahahaaa,,,more money for R2,,lol
    lvl70 PVE set its insane,,
    only heavy chasser can make it,, lol,,
    why adding 70set,, before 65 set???
    Unbelieveable,,thats sound like so greedy!!!
    Do Research! There is no such thing as 65 pvp sets. Not even in the original game in China.

Leave a comment:

• kilodog1
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Wartune will be rolling out Part 3 of the 1.5 Update during the Maintenance on May 9th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: Maintenance start time has changed to starting at 3:00 AM EDT on May 9th.
    well its now 7.02 and just had message saying 60 minutes well done for admin for another incorrect post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kilodog1
    replied
    Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
    there is no 65 set r2 can only add what 7roads have up and running i play china servers theres loads of them with full legend 70 sets and its mega cheap for them

Leave a comment:

• SOS911
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    But what I see u defending R2 !
    and 2nd time if there is GB so simply choose another day not with GB ! and if another server miss 1 wb Europe will lose 2 WBs, usually in patch we lose 1 WB so time "was" fair for all servers I'm sure BUT now this is stupid, 2 WB next days lower HP so less gold all that with bad timing !! I don't means that R2 must choose time that would be free for all servers, but must make "same" losses for all servers, like 1 WB for all, not 0 for some and 2 for another !

anyway cuz this I really don't care anymore, with this "mis"communication with players, and all losses that I got with no compensations, I think I'll quit "quietly" soon, this become so stupid and boring with a lot if messing up.
    See you then.

Leave a comment:

• Jessina
    replied
    3 am EST it is 11:04 EST now, not 3 am. And it's 5/8 still. Be patient.

Leave a comment:

• flummarn
    replied
    3 AM has pass should not this update be releaset soon?

Leave a comment:

• R24907107
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    But what I see u defending R2 !
    and 2nd time if there is GB so simply choose another day not with GB ! and if another server miss 1 wb Europe will lose 2 WBs, usually in patch we lose 1 WB so time "was" fair for all servers I'm sure BUT now this is stupid, 2 WB next days lower HP so less gold all that with bad timing !! I don't means that R2 must choose time that would be free for all servers, but must make "same" losses for all servers, like 1 WB for all, not 0 for some and 2 for another !

anyway cuz this I really don't care anymore, with this "mis"communication with players, and all losses that I got with no compensations, I think I'll quit "quietly" soon, this become so stupid and boring with a lot if messing up.
    First off R2 does not pick the time for this - 7 Roads does. So, before you trash someone make sure you know what you're talking about. R2 is s Service PROVIDER - 7 Road is the ones that do the programming. They decide when maintenance is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X