Clear All

• darrylim
    replied
    Enough for 5... just waiting for part 3 to get it and quit game. lol

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
    well what server are u on, u guys all forget there are other servers then urs, i have only been playing 3 months, kinda hard to save for the astrol , some so stupid on these forums
    Not that hard. The new server I play on is like 2 months old and i saved enough for one red astral.

Leave a comment:

• gmaccount
    replied
    Originally posted by R2314836 View Post
    You've got to be kidding me.
    The first announcement already 3 month old (or more) about this red astral.
    You should have already get more than 50k astral point to buy one.

Im mage and already got 27k point less than 1 month (wasting 2 mount for horse and legend stone).
    well what server are u on, u guys all forget there are other servers then urs, i have only been playing 3 months, kinda hard to save for the astrol , some so stupid on these forums

Leave a comment:

• gmaccount
    replied
    Originally posted by Daftone View Post
    Yes because you can't pick archer right. If you're so jealous of archers why not make one? Then you will find out that archers get owned in pvp by mages and knights. They are the weakest pvp class.
    omg i hate archers, u guys are so stupid, u became archers cuz game made easy for u, well u dont have to like what i say, and if u dont like it, stop ur whining and crying over me, feels so important

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
    well u dont heat archers complain, they get everything before everyone else
    omfg will you stop the crying about archers already....Seriously you are like the only one that cries too much about archers owning in everything. They don't own in everything. They own in World boss, Divine Alter, and top 10 list of GB. They arn't that good in pvp unless you cash hard and I mean cash hard. Knights pwn archers all the time if built right and if the archer isn't a hard casher. So seriously stop the crying already.

Leave a comment:

• gmaccount
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    True some people complaine and whine is just quit the game we still dosent relly missing them in the game, spreading mass of negative energy around among people who like to play this game.
    well u dont heat archers complain, they get everything before everyone else

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by R23137579 View Post
    do we know the cost of lvl 70 gear??
    400 Crystaloids
    25 Shards
    400 Legeds stones lvl 70

problie 300k craft for normal and 1m for legeds and +36 in the legeds itmes.

Leave a comment:

• R27967427
    replied
    We need lvl 65 set in arena shop...

Leave a comment:

• R23137579
    replied
    do we know the cost of lvl 70 gear??

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Boobie90s View Post
    Pvp gear beats legendary sets def ignore is way better than the high br mpd gear gives you I beat lvl 60 mpd legend sets with my pvp 55 gear its unfair that they are only making mpd 70 that gear is full of soft hitters
    I also laugh at this. The amount of extra attack you get and the +10 rage helps a lot. So you pull off more bigger skills faster. You also get tons more defense to counter the ignore defense from pvp gear. If you make it legendary you get an extra socket for a gem which gives even more stats. pve gear>pvp gear all day everyday. That's why it is so hard to get and pvp gear is so easy to make.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes007
    replied
    Sweet, another nice update, finally red astrals and 70+ dungeons NICE PS, when is the 80 pve set coming out :P

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I can't believe how many times people have said on this forum.

There is no level 65 PvP set.
    I have lose the counting.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
    ppl spent 4-6 month , save skey, sumon DT to get set 60. so probably set pvp 65 will never come easy
    I can't believe how many times people have said on this forum.

There is no level 65 PvP set.

Leave a comment:

• R26637755
    replied
    ppl spent 4-6 month , save skey, sumon DT to get set 60. so probably set pvp 65 will never come easy

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Boobie90s View Post
    Pvp gear beats legendary sets def ignore is way better than the high br mpd gear gives you I beat lvl 60 mpd legend sets with my pvp 55 gear its unfair that they are only making mpd 70 that gear is full of soft hitters
    I laugh at this statement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X