• Show
Clear All

• uya91
    replied
    how about farm. coming soon i want more farm slot

Leave a comment:

• Ffive
    replied
    fix bugs and stop lie to players, that wud b the best update..

Leave a comment:

• Daftone
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    nice another event for the archers, they geyt more gold, so there for they will get the atrols before us all, nice r2 keep up the great work and keep giving everything to the archers, we all know tha=e game favors them, i bet a dev that works for u guys plays the game as an archer
    Yes because you can't pick archer right. If you're so jealous of archers why not make one? Then you will find out that archers get owned in pvp by mages and knights. They are the weakest pvp class.

Leave a comment:

• Saad_El_King122
    replied
    the game is awesome but please add the trading option!

Leave a comment:

• Onerod
    replied
    does this mean that no more armor will be bought in the arena past lv 55...ever? I missed the forum note on that, as well.

Leave a comment:

• J.Douglas
    replied
    Well, blue/green astral drop rate was cut by 75% already 2 updates ago. I wonder now that red astrals have been released how much more of a nerf we should expect and prepare for.

Two words for red astrals: Money Sink

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    i have the full 60 legend but was going to take a looonnnggg break from wt but <.< dang now i want to stay for 70 set
    Who knows.
    Maybe in a year or so there will be lvl 80 sets ^^

Leave a comment:

• M3shyS
    replied
    Awesome news.
    I know a lot of players have been looking forward to this

Leave a comment:

• Portgas.D.Ace
    replied
    Nice update.

Leave a comment:

• kim346
    replied
    And thank you for actually completing an update, problem is GB will be missed, but worth it tho!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
    Don't worry Hun
    When you get full lvl 70 legendary set you will be a god ^.^
    i have the full 60 legend but was going to take a looonnnggg break from wt but <.< dang now i want to stay for 70 set

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by R28800575 View Post
    legend set mite be better but how many people do ya see with a 60 legend set not many it takes a ton of cash or a very long time. who gona be able to get 70 honestly lol
    You have not hire about something some called Summon?

Me Skeletton keys stop spend the keys in open chest and you get the set relly fast you dont need spend mony if you keep save you skeletton keys.

Leave a comment:

• R22383272
    replied
    always complaints about archers but if players build mages and knights right only advantage archers have is wb and mages are killing it in wb on the server im on and knights are dam hard to kill in arena cross and bg so wheres the advantage it seems it evens itself out dont it lmfao ya archers get more daru and gold from wb but so long as any class makes the 1% they making 700k to 800k on wb just saying

Leave a comment:

• R28800575
    replied
    legend set mite be better but how many people do ya see with a 60 legend set not many it takes a ton of cash or a very long time. who gona be able to get 70 honestly lol

Leave a comment:

• Urko_
    replied
    Please, make that vip points could be reset by balens!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X