X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    What I found so fascinating is that so many complains about archers, as they are normally the weakest class once people starts to hit 50.. I mean do ppl not even try to make it those lvls?
    Stop complaining about wb.... we've all hear those complaints about 1000 times a day
    And a thousand times more tomorrow.... >_<
    *headaches*

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    <.< lets go back to being excited and 70 set hehehe i wannnnnaaa sseeeee it...but wait that means il have to enter lvl 70 bg D:
    Don't worry Hun
    When you get full lvl 70 legendary set you will be a god ^.^

Leave a comment:

• Soaron
    replied
    who explain me, where i can take 1200 lvl 5 crystaloid for lvl 60 set? on my lvl 59 i have only 130 lvl 4 crystaloid.

или пора забивать на эту чудо игру...

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    <.< lets go back to being excited and 70 set hehehe i wannnnnaaa sseeeee it...but wait that means il have to enter lvl 70 bg D:

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    What I found so fascinating is that so many complains about archers, as they are normally the weakest class once people starts to hit 50.. I mean do ppl not even try to make it those lvls?
    Stop complaining about wb.... we've all hear those complaints about 1000 times a day

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    i swear someone have to come mess up every ones fun time nice going whiner and before u say stupid ****..im a knight and have np with red astrals people like you make the game unfun for alot of us always complaining just dang quit

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
    i can say what i wish, u dont like it, then dont read the forums, we all know archers think its crying, well its telling people the game is not fair, and i am aloud to say and have my own opinions, u archers are well getting it real good, and it needs to stop, or soon u just fight archers, more and more quit everyday, for every 100 that quit, 1 would prob of spent some cash, but r2 i think wants a dead game take ur cash ans let game die, get rid of game and do all over again, till no one will spend on there games
    Actually im a knight not an archer. I eat up archers like nothing. Most of them that is. Just major cashers beat me but I haven't fought many major cashers atm. Also fyi I get on top 10 for WB most of the time. I don't use balens just voucher buff. If i did use balens I can probably make at leasts 3rd in WB if i really wanted to. It isn't impossible just the way you build your knight. Quit the crying now.

Leave a comment:

• gmaccount
    replied
    Originally posted by BLACKICE... View Post
    LOL set 70 but no set 65 what is this?
    how about u would also like to make the game more fair for all classes, and spread the gold and daru evenly

Leave a comment:

• gmaccount
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    True some people complaine and whine is just quit the game we still dosent relly missing them in the game, spreading mass of negative energy around among people who like to play this game.
    well i see we have another archer here, lmao, i can let people know what the deal is, you dont like it, to bad, i am spreading the word, now if u were a knight or a mage u would have issues with how they have world boss, so we know who the archers are, do we not

Leave a comment:

• gmaccount
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Quit the crying and quit the game if it is too much for you.
    i can say what i wish, u dont like it, then dont read the forums, we all know archers think its crying, well its telling people the game is not fair, and i am aloud to say and have my own opinions, u archers are well getting it real good, and it needs to stop, or soon u just fight archers, more and more quit everyday, for every 100 that quit, 1 would prob of spent some cash, but r2 i think wants a dead game take ur cash ans let game die, get rid of game and do all over again, till no one will spend on there games

Leave a comment:

• Xhiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
    Awww why not?
    We do not know.
    The chinese did not have it so we will not

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

True some people complaine and whine is just quit the game we still dosent relly missing them in the game, spreading mass of negative energy around among people who like to play this game.

Leave a comment:

• Antonio1986
    replied
    Why do they say 9PM GMT+8 then? Are they serious about that or just typo? Usually, their maintenance schedule in GMT+8 is 10AM or 3PM. Can mods confirm the sched for GMT+8 please?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    nice another event for the archers, they geyt more gold, so there for they will get the atrols before us all, nice r2 keep up the great work and keep giving everything to the archers, we all know tha=e game favors them, i bet a dev that works for u guys plays the game as an archer

Leave a comment:

• R23250096
    replied
    Fix in game sounds problem pls

Leave a comment:

Working...
X