No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a big deal going from $300 to $500 is a huge jump. My wife got me $300 in Ultimate Game Cards for my birthday and No way ill ask her for another $200. This has screwed me over big time. Its not like it said 30k for a lil bit and changed it stated 30k balens almost the entire day before they changed it to 50k. This event has ruined my B-Day.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
      If r2 wished everyone was like me, they'd be out of business very fast because I haven't spent a dime on this game thus far.
      All the cashers I talked to didn't care if it's 300$ or 500$, it's not a big deal for those who were willing to spend 300$ anyway.
      The only insane person here is you, I thought you posted that you were quitting, but you're still here.
      you said personally "you" don't feel a difference between spending 300$ or 500$ and then you say you haven't spent a dime. so does your opinion that 300$ and 500$ doesn't make a difference count? since you have not even been willing to spend a dime? obviously not. and also obviously, there's a difference between spending $300 and $500 in 2 days. you could have saved the extra $200 to spend them on new events and get more rewards.
      And your words made me highly skeptical of your honesty, all the cashers i talked to don't even want to comment on how much cash they threw into this game let alone saying 300$ and 500$ doesn't make a difference.. perhaps you said those words for them? lol.

oh and last, if posting on the forum while having plans to quit is considered insane, then that brings me to a certain conclusion about you

Comment

• LYERS. false advertisment in full effect dont let them SCAM YOU
        WiCcA
        lvl 80 Mage
        S86 Mireworth Keep
        Leader of Dragons

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
          If r2 wished everyone was like me, they'd be out of business very fast because I haven't spent a dime on this game thus far.
          All the cashers I talked to didn't care if it's 300$ or 500$, it's not a big deal for those who were willing to spend 300$ anyway.
          The only insane person here is you, I thought you posted that you were quitting, but you're still here.
          You are a company guy, isn't it?, because any person who spend over 300 cash in this game is prime candidate for psichological evaluation, and saying that is not much money means that you are either a troll, a liar, a worker of r2 games who try to convince us that is not much money or worse of all, a really curious specimen of human.

Not sure in other servers, but in the euro ones is 500€!!, my ps3 was cheaper than this "promotion", if this company keeps walking this path, this game will dissapear before year end, and all those rich and rare players you talked around will feel like fools for waste all that much money in nothing.

I'm gonna sit, take some popcorn and watch this debacle in slow motion. From now on, every time any event of this company ask for my money, i will sure as hell talk with a lot of people to stop wasting their cash here, already convinced a lot in my server.
          The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

• u guys just wake up.... R2 only want & greeds ur $$$ from 300 consume

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ctivities-Here!

Comment

• holy cows... so anything thats' coming soon. will b price increase?.. time to quit

Originally posted by arfeyza View Post
              u guys just wake up.... R2 only want & greeds ur $$$ from 300 consume

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ctivities-Here!

Comment

• i'll share your popcorn lol, i can't wait for the day r2 goes down, coz that day all these guys who have put thousands into the game are gonna hit ground zero with a big fat bang lmao:P

Comment

• ^ well r2 have decided that the wartune community, on the whole, are too stupid and easy to scam so they increased the amount to $500 thinking people who recharged $300 would continue to top up $200 more in order to get the steed.

i mean seriously.. would you screw up such a simple thing as to avoid a typo between $300 and $500? why isn't the typo found anywhere else but the amount of money?
                  Last edited by shynnblu; 05-03-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• They really do need to answer for their wrong doings here. A lot of ppl are talking about quitting.

Comment

• i think was originally supposed to be 30k but then they decided to milk it for all it was worth and upped it to 50k

Comment

• It was posted on forums for 30k, for over a day. the event released and ingame it showed 50k all of a sudden, but forums still said 30k. I took a screenshot with game on one monitor and forums on other monitor. Total bait and switch crooking thieves.

Comment

• i think is enough for a lawsuit for false advertising:P

Comment

• From what I read the amount was 30k at first but then the devs changed it to 50k, which got forgotten/missed to update. Not that it is worth to charge anyway for those rewards. Best advice wait with charging till the event is live next time if you wanted to spend, saves the trouble.

Comment

• Sec. 238.0 Bait advertising defined.1

Bait advertising is an alluring but insincere offer to sell a product or service which the advertiser in truth does not intend or want to sell. Its purpose is to switch consumers from buying the advertised merchandise, in order to sell something else, usually at a higher price or on a basis more advantageous to the advertiser. The primary aim of a bait advertisement is to obtain leads as to persons interested in buying merchandise of the type so advertised.

Had it posted all day long for 30k then when event started changed it to 50k.. hmmm
                              I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

• How to Report a Fraud or Scam

If you have observed a scam or been the victim of a scam, spam or fraud and want to report it for enforcement, here is a list of where to report different types of scams in the US, UK, Canada and many other countries. In some cases there is more than one agency to contact. Some scams fit into more than one category, also.

Of course, in all cases, you can start by reporting it to us, using this form. We will use the information to warn other consumers and help you to direct it to law enforcement agencies.

A catch-all for bringing internet scams to the attention of the FBI and FTC is the U.S. government's Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at Internet Fraud Complaints Center. If you are looking for your local FBI Office Listings to report a crime or scam, click here.

Do you want to report a fraud, scam or crime to the FBI (the Federal Bureau of Investigation), but can't find the phone number for your nearest local FBI office? See this page to find the closest office!

But to protect your finances, identity and in some cases, identity, you will generally also want to report the scam directly to another specific agency - see further down this page for specific directions.

Be sure to contact your bank or credit card company if you have given out credit card numbers, bank account information, etc.

And we will track and post more examples, so once again, please forward a copy to us - see the email address at the top of this page or cut and paste the email into our feedback form!

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php

I would recommend everyone who has been duped to go directly to the FTC @ http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/contact.shtm
                                Last edited by warone; 05-03-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X