Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it 30K balens or 50K balens... The thread here say 30K but the in-game Hot Events tab says 50K balens..

Comment

may i know why is it 50k not 30k?

Comment

Originally posted by shirurinn View Post
        Is it 30K balens or 50K balens... The thread here say 30K but the in-game Hot Events tab says 50K balens..
        i dont even have this in hot events yet
        impossible to "waste" 50k balens for underworld mount.........pointless event

Retired
        Character - Scotty
        Server - S94 Galbury Hold
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

i dont even have this in hot events yet
          impossible to "waste" 50k balens for underworld mount.........pointless event

Retired
          Character - Scotty
          Server - S94 Galbury Hold
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

PLS CONFIRM: IT IS 30K or 50K? THIS THREAD SAID 30K, BUT IN GAME HOT EVENTS SAID 50K...
            WHICH ONE IS RIGHT? IM FED UP BEING IN STATE OF CONFUSION DUE TO YOUR MISTYPING!
            THANK YOU

Comment

no idea is it a miss type a not
              Attached Files
              Last edited by LimGenJin; 05-02-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

so, speaking as a player on server 196, which missed the cutoff - I hope we don't get merged with servers who got these two events while we didn't, or that we will get a chance at the event before a merge.

Comment

magic box for event sale pls
                  S189 [IronShore]
                  Axure - archer - Warlords guild
                  ~Dont underestimate me~

Comment

So bad is come so late just rechards alot not so long time ago.

If man get some info early man can easy hold one to rechards R2Games is worst company some come out me infomration about events come 1 or 2 days just before or same day.

Make events for a full months for months for months.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

so sick of tehse events i spend on ehre but nothing liek they expect u too 300$ for a mou8nt pathedic r2game is the greediest gaming company i have ever play i enjoy this game dnt mind spending 20-40$ here or there but holy hell u except so much money for so little in return like im suprised i even manage to be as good as i am with the amount i spend you guys have no end to your greed
                      BarbVillage S57
                      Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-02-2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Totally agree I might consider 30k but for sure I wont 50k! Very important to know!

Comment

well, 60 set was suppose to be a prestigious set to be earned through hardwork, yet they sold Lv 5 crystaloids and spoiled the fun of the game.

Underworld steed is suppose to be an ultra prestigious "final steed" to be earned by completing tormented necropolis, which only the best and most devoted players should get it. yet they give it easily to anyone (including random noobs who knows nothing about the game besides spending) willing to burn $300 off their pocket.

with every new event, they sieve out players who are less and less willing to spend.

This isn't a game to me anymore. This is a money milking scheme. Have fun everyone and wish you guys detach yourselves from this scheme soon.

Comment

Dang.... really was looking foward to this event until I saw the rewards.

The last pays to consume gave your shards for Legendary Stones. This one sucks and is not worth it.

On a lighter note I will be saving lots of $$$ and not spending it on this game! Woooot woot!

Comment

well they give out lvl 5 crystalloid on events now cause lvl 70 pve gear coming out in few days
                              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                                well they give out lvl 5 crystalloid on events now cause lvl 70 pve gear coming out in few days
                                How do you know this? is there an announcement?

Comment

Working...
                                X