Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] Who's Afraid of the Big Bad World Boss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Shut the frak up already, they simply asked for it to be permanant because they LIKED it and ENJOYED it. You've really gotten far with all this brown nosing, but I swear I will take you down whenever you post if you keep this up.
    oooh im scared now! Whatever should I do. I am going to be trolled by winlord a person that cries too much on the forums. Take me down? Seriously kid ill post w/e I want as long as it isn't breaking the rules. So you shut the hell up and deal with it or just get out. I like the event as well and would also think it should be perment but I do not cry about it on threads stating that it must be permanent. Also If you notice I don't brown nose R2. I just don't post my real thoughts. I actually agree with most of you guys that complain about R2 being greedy and what not. The differnce from me and you is that I don't make stupid posts and complaining and spam the forum about it.

Reason why is me crying on forums about these issues won't do anything to fix the problems. I know they will keep being greedy and the ydon't care about there customers. So why waste my breath? In this case why waste my post count? If i had a big problem ill post in the support section or send a ticket. Not spam the forums with crying. Lastly, kid stop acting all E-thug. It isn't cool, no one thinks your cool, you arn't a badass here, all it does it make you look incredibly stupid. Now come at me bro! Show me all the hard words you can post on the forum against me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      oooh im scared now! Whatever should I do. I am going to be trolled by winlord a person that cries too much on the forums. Take me down? Seriously kid ill post w/e I want as long as it isn't breaking the rules. So you shut the hell up and deal with it or just get out. I like the event as well and would also think it should be perment but I do not cry about it on threads stating that it must be permanent. Also If you notice I don't brown nose R2. I just don't post my real thoughts. I actually agree with most of you guys that complain about R2 being greedy and what not. The differnce from me and you is that I don't make stupid posts and complaining and spam the forum about it.

Reason why is me crying on forums about these issues won't do anything to fix the problems. I know they will keep being greedy and the ydon't care about there customers. So why waste my breath? In this case why waste my post count? If i had a big problem ill post in the support section or send a ticket. Not spam the forums with crying. Lastly, kid stop acting all E-thug. It isn't cool, no one thinks your cool, you arn't a badass here, all it does it make you look incredibly stupid. Now come at me bro! Show me all the hard words you can post on the forum against me LOL.
      Woa!! You GO 0xykotton ^_^
      Game: Wartune
      Server: 2 Edena Village
      Class: Mage
      Name: Mary Magdalene
      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,
      swimming with the pigeons,
      See my world is Different.

Comment

Wow finally a good event comes by that isn't just for cashers and people still complain. Seriously quit the freaking crying and learn to enjoy something for once. If you can't enjoy anything then just quit the damn game already....
        That would be awesome if they made this a permanent event! cheers brother but stop complaining about people complaining

Comment

Looked like someone ask in a earlier post, but I didn't see an answer...

If the stand-in option is used will the soul crystals be awarded?

Comment

always?

Should be perminate event imo
            Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

this should be everyday, make it more fair for all players

Comment

Originally posted by gmaccount View Post
                this should be everyday, make it more fair for all players
                Yes please make this a permanent event! >_<
                I'm so tired...*yawns*
                Game: Wartune
                Server: 2 Edena Village
                Class: Mage
                Name: Mary Magdalene
                Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                Flying with the fishes,
                Or maybe in the Ocean,
                swimming with the pigeons,
                See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                  That would be awesome if they made this a permanent event! cheers brother but stop complaining about people complaining
                  Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining

Comment

Quick question, is the event redemable once only, once a day, or every world boss battle?

yes this will be for all 3 world bosses for the days of the event.

Comment

its great event for archers

Comment

Originally posted by uncrit View Post
                        its great event for archers
                        Im a knight and i got all 3. Most people can get 1% and you get all 3 bonuses. Seriously, stop the crying already.

Comment

Not a too bad event. But I need gold so .....

Comment

superb .. excellent guyz

Comment

i like it man good Job

Comment

Im a knight and i got all 3. Most people can get 1% and you get all 3 bonuses. Seriously, stop the crying already.
                                Stop crying about people making complaints!

Comment

Working...
                                X