Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Miraculous Gift Boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** events don't bother to buy this. Better wait skeleton keys sale

Comment

yeah
      veri nice

Comment

Yea thats only $3100 US Dollars
        anyone that buys it needs to go see thier doctoc because there is a seriuos mental issue going on

Comment

Originally posted by R24008047 View Post
          **** events don't bother to buy this. Better wait skeleton keys sale
          Can't wait until they have another key package, best, ever!
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by opiumdance View Post
            paying shjitload of balens just for CHANCE to get shards looks absolute nonsense...these guyz should be less greedy...they should put normal prices for normal promo-packs...everyone will buy it ,so there will be more profit ,than if few people will buy THOSE...
            Don't bother opium. These guys just have 0 knowledge of how to increase sales. They just target a few heavy spenders to cover their costs.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

please change skill knight..need more skill area for knight....plzzzzzz

no need aoe for knightwerl wind is enough awaken puncture talent ^^

and if u have legendary set u can werl wind all the time ^^
              to much pride will kill u!!
              taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
                please change skill knight..need more skill area for knight....plzzzzzz
                awaken talent puncture

u dont need alot of aoe attack ^^
                to much pride will kill u!!
                taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

R2 games is trying to strip money from us again...don't do it, it's not even worth it for the box especially if your going for lvl 50+ .... for epic 60 legend stones, the shards rarely hit and when they do u on'y get one stone per shard.

they make their so many conversions - ie: u buy boxes, with chance to win a shard, then you have to replace shards for legend stones, which you have to synth with the weapons, which have been synthe with crystalloids...yada yada....well they do this on purpose to confuse you andmakes it into a wild goose chase fo this epic gear. Better to just quit the game or not spend money.

Think about it. You can buy a playstation or computer game for $40 or less which provides hours of fun or spend about $60 to get enough to synth half a legendary weapon.... people who are spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this ****, but all it is, is a bunch of little graphics that take up a kilobyte of data on a server....its not real and not worth spending your money on

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                    R2 games is trying to strip money from us again...don't do it, it's not even worth it for the box especially if your going for lvl 50+ .... for epic 60 legend stones, the shards rarely hit and when they do u on'y get one stone per shard.

they make their so many conversions - ie: u buy boxes, with chance to win a shard, then you have to replace shards for legend stones, which you have to synth with the weapons, which have been synthe with crystalloids...yada yada....well they do this on purpose to confuse you andmakes it into a wild goose chase fo this epic gear. Better to just quit the game or not spend money.

Think about it. You can buy a playstation or computer game for $40 or less which provides hours of fun or spend about $60 to get enough to synth half a legendary weapon.... people who are spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this ****, but all it is, is a bunch of little graphics that take up a kilobyte of data on a server....its not real and not worth spending your money on
                    dude you really just made me ponder the cash i've spent on this game. sadly, you are absolutely right. It wouldn't irk me as much if they weren't so greedy. spend 60$ for a CHANCE to get some stones? a CHANCE to get some stones that won't even be enough for 1 piece of equipment? 60 DOLLARS? this will be my last post on these forums and/or anything about this game. this is one pathetic gaming company. I am out. I regret ever spending a dollar with these completely greedy pieces of ******.

Comment

There are bugs here, when trying to redeem it said not eligiable to redeem and took the shards?....

Comment

R2 jemboooooootttttt

bLackRos3 an archer from chaos fields

Comment

just for vip user/ player?

Comment

Working...
                          X