No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 05/23 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the double exp bonus that was there before maintence and the check-in bonus for non-VIP'ERS and VIP'S be returned? I do think something in the maintence might have effected it.
    Thank you in advance.

Comment

Balens why I did not get into my account

R210767175
      my s178(darkguard)
      character:korscak

Comment

Originally posted by R210767175 View Post
        Balens why I did not get into my account

R210767175
        my s178(darkguard)
        character:korscak
        Fill a ticket with R2 maybe they can understand you

Comment

great job R2 the lag is worse after the mainstream its even so bad that i need to wait almost 3 minutes till i can do something at my account
          game: wartune
          gamername: Vjay
          server: S8
          class: MAGE
          level: 80
          guild: CAIN
          guild role: assist guildmaster

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on May 23rd at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 6:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours for both. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
            This goes with after those merges?
            “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
            S2 Edena Village
            Knight

Comment

maybe better they do updates after final Guild Battle...How's our reward.. 2nd time happened if ever :///

Comment

انا عربي العبه كتير Ø*لوه ياريت تترجم الى العربيه Ø*تى نعرف عنها اكتر ولعبه اكتر من رائعه

Comment

why yesterday when I filled my Balens through unipin Balens not get in? please reply,,,,
                  my s178 (darkguard)

Comment

Originally posted by crosiss View Post
                    the balens get charged only when WB starts, since all systems are offline, your balens zamount should not be changed when you log in again
                    While I have not used stand-in during maintenance, usually due to being able to login during maintenance.. WB starts fine, servers are usually down for an hour - 90mins, then I can login, dunno what R2 says they're doing for the other 2 and half hours... But servers are always up within the 60-90min time frame. So world boss starts as normal.

Comment

Working...
                    X