No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there such crybabies on this forum? It's a freaking video game. They can add whatever they freaking like into it bc it's game. It isn't suppose to make sense. They never said it needed to be 100% fantasy game. Also as someone pointed out earlier there is a tank already in game and that's in GB. The chariot you send off is a tank.

Comment

• what the **** it is down again are you kidding me

Comment

• i agree with alot of others. this is a fantasy game based on medevil beings and times so why the hell would u add tanks?????? as it is u have some of us riding pigs. seriously wth are u thinking. a tank in here no a catapult, maybe but tank no this is a desperate cry for more money, just like lvl 9 clothes. on the sad note there are people so desperate and hungry for attention they will spend every dime every week to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R216436867 View Post
          Lols... Class War :
          Mage Vs. Mage = the one who run out of HP, Heal... n heal n heal
          Archer Vs. Archer = the one who has greatest damage can win (who dead first) (dead fast)
          Knight Vs. Knight = the LONGEST battle after mage, shield n shield no damage dealt xD defense Vs. defense... so looooooooooooong.....

Deandy S145 Erriford
          You are missing the +50% damage every 60 seconds in battles ? even with heal and shield after it goes to 150%+ damage u will deal more then what a shield can take or a mage can heal.

Comment

• I like the Rune System and the Class Wars, but tanks? Seriously...this could've gone well in city of steam, it seems more ''tech'' than Wartune. Wartune is fantasy, you can't go around and just say: Oh if it's fantasy it has anything in it. Lol. I just know this: fantasy doesn't need OP. Looks too bad for it.
            In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
            Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
            "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
            I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

• tanks? well, they do have a sense of humor don't take it too seriously, besides it lightens the mood and gives you a new toy to play with
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• never mind updates why cant i get my VIP reactivated

Comment

• When i try to reactivate VIP it tells me to check my r2 but i cant figure out what that means
                  not internet savvy so am lost as what too do i looked all over that page but can't understand or see
                  what am looking for

Can anyone help

Comment

• u have to go to main website and click on 'my account'

Comment

• is that it for 1.6 update??? Add more stuff lol

Comment

• Tanks....seriously? it fits wartune like a pidgeon ****** on a Van Gogh .
                        Soleiyu - Mage - server 138

Comment

• when will the homestead b active and whats it for

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMAIN2 View Post
                            When i try to reactivate VIP it tells me to check my r2 but i cant figure out what that means
                            not internet savvy so am lost as what too do i looked all over that page but can't understand or see
                            what am looking for

Can anyone help
                            stop the freaking spam on the forums. Post in the support section or write a ticket. No one wants to read your problems in other threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by e314159 View Post
                              wait... tanks? in a fantasy game? That's quite strange.
                              Also, lv 9 clothes... damn, i'm not sure anyone already has lv 8...

Either it's a joke, and fine, or this will be the most ridiculous update ever.
                              I hope it'll take a lot of time before it comes. Around infinite if possible.
                              I share your sentiments as well as UnCoeurMort, this is supposed to be a fantasy (medieval) game based on the 1600's, I doubt they had tanks in the 1600's. TANKS HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS GAME.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
                                I share your sentiments as well as UnCoeurMort, this is supposed to be a fantasy (medieval) game based on the 1600's, I doubt they had tanks in the 1600's. TANKS HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS GAME.
                                and in the 1600s there was something called yaros or yaros eye? Get the hell out of here if you care so much about that **** .We don't need or want you here. This is a video game and they can put w/e the yfreaking like in it. If it makes you upset that much then quit already. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X