[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirNight View Post
    Classwar??? Lol as a knight we are screwed.
    eh? knights are the best in PvP.... plus its gonna be knight vs knight

Comment

• Originally posted by evilrobert View Post
      So, will the class wars change the way "Top Knight/Archer/Mage" are decided, since that's all Duel based now, plus will it bring new titles with it?
      From what i know the top 3 players in the class wars will get a mount and only the top player will get the title

Comment

• And also looks like up to top 100 players will get some smaller amounts of that glory crystal witch is good yeah top 3 players with mount thats nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          eh? knights are the best in PvP.... plus its gonna be knight vs knight
          Thats a complete joke , knights are best tankers (sometimes) but always really weak. Knight VS Knight would be a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Thats a complete joke , knights are best tankers (sometimes) but always really weak. Knight VS Knight would be a challenge.
            Lmao! If you are weak in pvp then you built your knight wrong. Knights are amazing in pvp if built correctly. Do some research on how to play a knight right and you will do wonders. Knights don't start to get good until around 55+ more like 60 though.

Comment

• Trade would be greatly appreciated. It would be a huge benefit to everyone. It would be the one thing that brings cashers and free players to the same playing field. You still get paid from cashers and free play folks have the means to get second hand gear. Lower guildies would be able to get the extra gear picked up by others in the guild who would otherwise recycle or sell it.

Comment

• this game rly needs trading system players need to be able to trade items between each other

Comment

• is there will be any lvl cap for class war?
                  cuzz if there's no lvl cap, lowbies will be screwed
                  just in my opinion tho
                  or it will be like in solo arena with same class only?
                  or it will be random like in arena party?
                  No Sign

Comment

• Tanks in a game as this is really crazy ! Dragons or cata maybe if I want a Tank ill go to tank wars

Comment

• Originally posted by StaceyL View Post
                      Tanks in a game as this is really crazy ! Dragons or cata maybe if I want a Tank ill go to tank wars
                      i aggree tanks do not fit in this medieval game

Comment

• China dc have tanks, we get tanks to... Cry on china suport system

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          China dc have tanks, we get tanks to... Cry on china suport system
                          hehehe Goota love the chinese.
                          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                          IGN: Mary Magdalene
                          Class: Mage
                          LVL: 44
                          BR: 1194
                          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                            hehehe Goota love the chinese.
                            Hard lang xD but if you know this wt, play there is easy, my 39v acc is nice there xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Hard lang xD but if you know this wt, play there is easy, my 39v acc is nice there xD
                              Yeah Anyone can basically do it. All they have to do is if they do not understand Chinese is to just go a long with experience. Basically a lot of things like campaigns, bounty, mission are mostly the same. oh and btw to anyone having trouble with teh 100k gold quest, All you have to do is download their game Oh and what server you play Anata?
                              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                              IGN: Mary Magdalene
                              Class: Mage
                              LVL: 44
                              BR: 1194
                              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                                Yeah Anyone can basically do it. All they have to do is if they do not understand Chinese is to just go a long with experience. Basically a lot of things like campaigns, bounty, mission are mostly the same. oh and btw to anyone having trouble with teh 100k gold quest, All you have to do is download their game Oh and what server you play Anata?
                                Idk xD I login there few weeks ago last time : D 15...or 18... Something maybe xD tommorow i back home, so i check and tell you

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X