[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol tank battles seem very basic, was quite fun, i liked it
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• it was vary fun. i lost but finish 1st in points over the others in my team and other team.
      IGN: Muramasa
      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
      Guild: Saintz
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

• Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
        i aggree tanks do not fit in this medieval game
        Leonardo da Vinci did come up with a "tank" for his time, it was round and made of wood unlike the tanks we know of today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	concept01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	1669850

Comment

• ^Nice didnt know that xD

Comment

• Greetings,
            it may have occured already, but forgive me please. I'm kinda curious about something. Class wars will be cross server, it'll work similar to arena 3v3? I'm thinking of the enemies you can get. Or you can get anyone as opponent? Anyone has a clue how it will work? I really wish to know my chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faklya View Post
              Greetings,
              it may have occured already, but forgive me please. I'm kinda curious about something. Class wars will be cross server, it'll work similar to arena 3v3? I'm thinking of the enemies you can get. Or you can get anyone as opponent? Anyone has a clue how it will work? I really wish to know my chances.
              Class wars works nothing like that. It's one on one, just like Arena (Solo). Matching is highly random.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• If you get the top ppl from your class well you are pretty unlucky drawing the short stick xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  If you get the top ppl from your class well you are pretty unlucky drawing the short stick xD
                  Knowing my luck of the draw, i'll get Mad Arch, Precision, and some other crazy archer lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Knowing my luck of the draw, i'll get Mad Arch, Precision, and some other crazy archer lol
                    Like me xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Do we have ETA on this topic ?

Comment

• like always things done only half you dont put the rest of astrals and you want to put 1.6

Comment

• Originally posted by LibarCuta View Post
                          like always things done only half you dont put the rest of astrals and you want to put 1.6
                          What 'rest of astrals'? Red % ones? Those do not exist...

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            What 'rest of astrals'? Red % ones? Those do not exist...
                            Yeah, even on china servers % astrals dont exist, but i saw rumors on next china patch they add that, 2.2 or 2.3 maybe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• If tanks become part of the game, you can count me out. How does a tank belong in a fantasy game using archers, knights and magic? I've thought the developers were stupid before, but this is idiotic. Try fixing the arena matching system, instead of introducing worthless items whose main function will be to increase lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by R28595053 View Post
                                If tanks become part of the game, you can count me out. How does a tank belong in a fantasy game using archers, knights and magic? I've thought the developers were stupid before, but this is idiotic. Try fixing the arena matching system, instead of introducing worthless items whose main function will be to increase lag.
                                If you quit over tanks. Then good riddance. We don't need or want you here if you cry like a baby for something stupid like that. This is a video game. Video games arn't suppose to make sense at all. Do you see binikis and large chocobos in Fantasy world? There was no rockers back then either but this game has it. Point is quit hte game if you cry over something like this bc we don't want you here.

Comment

Working...
                                X