[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R28595053 View Post
    If tanks become part of the game, you can count me out. How does a tank belong in a fantasy game using archers, knights and magic? I've thought the developers were stupid before, but this is idiotic. Try fixing the arena matching system, instead of introducing worthless items whose main function will be to increase lag.
    Then you are quitting, it's not a matter of if, it has already been implemented into the game, so either stick with the game or don't. But please don't think your leaving is a dramatic loss to the game. Sorry to say it so rudely, but it's true.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• It's sort of stupid to have a market. I seen tons of game failed when having exchangeable/tradeable items. Blackmarket will be everywhere and items will be to easy to get. The game will be unbalance for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27011091 View Post
        It's sort of stupid to have a market. I seen tons of game failed when having exchangeable/tradeable items. Blackmarket will be everywhere and items will be to easy to get. The game will be unbalance for sure.
        lmao! you talking about unbalanced? Right now it's cashers rule everything no matter what. With a market I agree there will be balance issues going and there will be some problems that can make the market be hard to deal with. However, it will help even the playing field of non cashers to cashers. Especially if we get the one that came from the Chinese server with the balen market. Cashers will still rule over the game but at least non cashers will be able to get the necessity items to play the game such as rods and crypt keys. If people learn to merch well then it's possible for non cashers to become cashers eventually too. Look at WoW it has a market and it isn't broken.

I have yet to see a game that doesn't have any sort of economy going on. All mmos should get an market of somesort. Regardless of gold farmers and potential exploits to happen. A market is needed in order to help level the playing field. The only people who will be angry at this are ones that spent a load of money on the game already and are selfish about others getting things for "free" or cheap. That was your fault though. No one told you spend a load of money on this game. So don't blame people reaching your status if they knew how to play smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          lmao! you talking about unbalanced? Right now it's cashers rule everything no matter what. With a market I agree there will be balance issues going and there will be some problems that can make the market be hard to deal with. However, it will help even the playing field of non cashers to cashers. Especially if we get the one that came from the Chinese server with the balen market. Cashers will still rule over the game but at least non cashers will be able to get the necessity items to play the game such as rods and crypt keys. If people learn to merch well then it's possible for non cashers to become cashers eventually too. Look at WoW it has a market and it isn't broken.

I have yet to see a game that doesn't have any sort of economy going on. All mmos should get an market of somesort. Regardless of gold farmers and potential exploits to happen. A market is needed in order to help level the playing field. The only people who will be angry at this are ones that spent a load of money on the game already and are selfish about others getting things for "free" or cheap. That was your fault though. No one told you spend a load of money on this game. So don't blame people reaching your status if they knew how to play smart.
          Just my thoughts, I personally hope we don't get an auction house here, but not for the reasons you think. Let me start off by saying that I AM a casher. First, while you think it will be more balanced I strongly disagree with that. Right now, casher can buy loids/magic boxes but those promos don't run 24/7 if we have a market your allowing someone willing to spend money to get whatever they want at any time they want it. On the non-casher side, it wont really even out as much as you think as this game can not be grinded, meaning we got 3 mpd runs a day, 8 solo campaigns ect. its limited and even farther on top of that, im sure you could only sell unbound items and not all drops come unbound. To compensate for this, like most game there is prob. a way to unbind items and I would bet that it would cost balens to do so. meaning cashers will have the most gain from an auction house system.

For me, I have played a lot of other f2p games that did have an auction house and all that does is enable people willing to spend the money to have whatever they want without playing the game. <- this brings me to point 2. If you can buy soul crystals, loids, legs, whips ect. a lot of people will stop doing basic parts of the game because if they can afford it there is no reason to bother doing it. I do understand a lot of players can't play this game as much as is required to get everything done but it really lowers the quality of playing the game when you don't have to do anything to get what you want.

3rd. it enables everyone to get things at a faster pace, which allows people to get to end game faster, getting bored and then they stop playing. people stop playing and activity then drops. One thing I like about this game is that, while you can cash to get ahead you still have to play. cashing will only get you so far (unless you are an extremely heavy casher) even if you buy loids/legs you still need to farm insig/crypt tokens. But what if those shards for pve sets could be unbound and put in AH? well no reason to bother working for any of that, you could just buy them. I don't know maybe its just me but I would rather play this game for fun, being able to buy everything while doing nothing at all isn't fun. not for me anyway.

just my 2 cents. I don't expect a lot of people to agree with me, but i'm sure there are others who think this way as well.

Comment

• any news about summoner? still 20 runs as always?

Comment

• les gens écrivent des romans ce jeux si seulement pour des joueurs qui sont riches rien Ã* dire ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                Just my thoughts, I personally hope we don't get an auction house here, but not for the reasons you think. Let me start off by saying that I AM a casher. First, while you think it will be more balanced I strongly disagree with that. Right now, casher can buy loids/magic boxes but those promos don't run 24/7 if we have a market your allowing someone willing to spend money to get whatever they want at any time they want it. On the non-casher side, it wont really even out as much as you think as this game can not be grinded, meaning we got 3 mpd runs a day, 8 solo campaigns ect. its limited and even farther on top of that, im sure you could only sell unbound items and not all drops come unbound. To compensate for this, like most game there is prob. a way to unbind items and I would bet that it would cost balens to do so. meaning cashers will have the most gain from an auction house system.

For me, I have played a lot of other f2p games that did have an auction house and all that does is enable people willing to spend the money to have whatever they want without playing the game. <- this brings me to point 2. If you can buy soul crystals, loids, legs, whips ect. a lot of people will stop doing basic parts of the game because if they can afford it there is no reason to bother doing it. I do understand a lot of players can't play this game as much as is required to get everything done but it really lowers the quality of playing the game when you don't have to do anything to get what you want.

3rd. it enables everyone to get things at a faster pace, which allows people to get to end game faster, getting bored and then they stop playing. people stop playing and activity then drops. One thing I like about this game is that, while you can cash to get ahead you still have to play. cashing will only get you so far (unless you are an extremely heavy casher) even if you buy loids/legs you still need to farm insig/crypt tokens. But what if those shards for pve sets could be unbound and put in AH? well no reason to bother working for any of that, you could just buy them. I don't know maybe its just me but I would rather play this game for fun, being able to buy everything while doing nothing at all isn't fun. not for me anyway.

just my 2 cents. I don't expect a lot of people to agree with me, but i'm sure there are others who think this way as well.
                YOu make good points but I still stand by my opinion that it will help ( never said how much it will but it will help) out the non casher to catch up to cashers. Market regardless of your own personal opinions about them make the game a bit easier for everyone. Also please stop about the whole getting end game gear faster. The way it is now it is completly stupid and you got to agree with that. Grinding for months or paying thousands of dollars for a set. No other game makes you grind for 3+months for gear that you arn't even the appropiate lvl for anymore. People who don't shell out thousands of dollars won't get 60 leg set until like 70+ and that's if they have the luxary of having a good party to go with and tons of skele keys.

If you don't have either than you're basically SOL on those for awhile. With how this game runs you need to be in the top asap once the server releases and stay in there in order to get end game gear. If you don't reach the top most other people won't even bother helping you get set gear done. At least I know from my current and past servers were like. Either a market is needed or the amount of loids/legs to make gear must be reduced by a lot. At least 50% of what they are now. So far the way the game works now just favors cashers no matter what. At least with a market non cashers would have the ability to get set gear, socket rods, and crypt keys with out much of a problem. Cashers need to stop being selfish and learn to think of others for once. I am a medium casher as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  YOu make good points but I still stand by my opinion that it will help ( never said how much it will but it will help) out the non casher to catch up to cashers. Market regardless of your own personal opinions about them make the game a bit easier for everyone. Also please stop about the whole getting end game gear faster. The way it is now it is completly stupid and you got to agree with that. Grinding for months or paying thousands of dollars for a set. No other game makes you grind for 3+months for gear that you arn't even the appropiate lvl for anymore. People who don't shell out thousands of dollars won't get 60 leg set until like 70+ and that's if they have the luxary of having a good party to go with and tons of skele keys.

If you don't have either than you're basically SOL on those for awhile. With how this game runs you need to be in the top asap once the server releases and stay in there in order to get end game gear. If you don't reach the top most other people won't even bother helping you get set gear done. At least I know from my current and past servers were like. Either a market is needed or the amount of loids/legs to make gear must be reduced by a lot. At least 50% of what they are now. So far the way the game works now just favors cashers no matter what. At least with a market non cashers would have the ability to get set gear, socket rods, and crypt keys with out much of a problem. Cashers need to stop being selfish and learn to think of others for once. I am a medium casher as well.
                  The thing is, I don't mind having to grind for 3+ months for gear. It took me almost 2 months to grind my full lvl 50 legendary set. If I hit lvl 80 and have everything maxed there will be no reason to bother playing and a lot of people would do the same. Because I have spent money on this game I don't want to be done with it in 4-5 months of playing. Id rather still have fun playing for as long as I can get out of it.

As far as free players getting rods/crypt keys in a future patch (on the china server anyway) they get rid of vouchers and introduce locked balens, which could be used for a few things in the shop such as rods/keys and few other things, so even without an AH free players/low cashers can still get that stuff anyway.

Also, I am at the top of my server, but in terms of people getting NM runs going, I help people on my server non-stop clear NM runs or get them to summoner and then leave so they can invite someone with keys. I plan to continue to do that to help out and if there really is no summoner in the 70+ mpds after I do finish my lvl 60 set I will more than likely use my spare keys helping guildies get their legendary sets. There are a lot of selfish people in this game, I wont deny that. but not everyone is that way.

Comment

• Additional Unlisted Changes

Battlegrounds
                    Level Brackets
                    Battleground Level Brackets have now been changed to the follow:
                    30-39
                    35-44
                    40-49
                    45-54
                    50-59
                    55-64
                    60-69
                    65-74
                    70-80
                    Players are randomly placed into one of the Battleground groups they fall into when they enter the battleground.
                    Is that will be new BG-groups with 1.6 patch?
                    So.. player 35lvl can be placed in BG 35-44 without any munts?
                    And player 45-49lvl can be placed in BG(45-54) without any talents?
                    ★Медвед★Mage★Wartune★Kong-s5★63 lvl★

Comment

• Originally posted by medvedko View Post
                      Is that will be new BG-groups with 1.6 patch?
                      So.. player 35lvl can be placed in BG 35-44 without any munts?
                      And player 45-49lvl can be placed in BG(45-54) without any talents?
                      that`s a market strategy and if you wanna cope with strong players you must invest in balens,scripts,formulas script and so on. So , don`t blame them. Is just another way to make good cash ^_^
                      Your worst nightmare .
                      Azazael - S20

Comment

• Think it's to stop people from camping lv X9 forever. You think it's normal to see a lv 59 Lord Divine because he camp and stayed with weaker people? Won't be so easy now.

Comment

• i saw someone with lvl 8 clothes and wings xb
                          game: wartune
                          gamername: Vjay
                          server: S8
                          class: MAGE
                          level: 80
                          guild: CAIN
                          guild role: assist guildmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
                            that`s a market strategy and if you wanna cope with strong players you must invest in balens,scripts,formulas script and so on. So , don`t blame them. Is just another way to make good cash ^_^
                            Probably part of the reason but also to keep people form camping. You can still camp but now it's going be harder to do so.

Comment

• http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=2003691
                              alo more usefull info there

Comment

• How can you complain about tanks when we have surfers fighting dudes in bedazzled robes while wielding a guitar? ,,,Its an equal amount of stupidity,,,assuming there was one single genre of playing style went out the window mere days after the game was released in the first place

,,,,,just saying

Comment

Working...
                                X