No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a person has decided to hold level he`ll no matter brackets.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
      let me guess It's Zebq lol
      suuuure,he's a good daamn bad casher

Comment

• 4-6 hrs servers down.. what should we do ^^
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Vjay- View Post
          i saw someone with lvl 8 clothes and wings xb
          lvl 8 wings? Who? ^^ you sure you did not see wrongly? : ) from which server? can't wait to know who this rich kid is from?

Comment

• Originally posted by R21604822 View Post
            I hope class wars leave troops out. In Arena, I have sometimes fought people I knew I could defeat, but since their troops were 15 levels higher than mine, I lost.
            dun agree with you on this.. troops and hero are suppose to be 1 package.. troops weak i doubt hero can be any much stronger..

Comment

• zebq had lvl 8 wings when you could only get lvl 6?? how. it was lvl 6 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadlyPredator View Post
                zebq had lvl 8 wings when you could only get lvl 6?? how. it was lvl 6 right?
                Really good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  If a person has decided to hold level he`ll no matter brackets.
                  Agree, that's why I don't think this to prevent level camping or slow leveling. BG is not a requirement, others just enter then leave for the devo, also if someone will not like the bracket he is in, he can leave then back in again after 5 minutes. And yeah, that X4 level camp thing, others can still stay on that level especially there are now talent caps.

Comment

• -.- can't wait -.-

Comment

• All I can say is this patch will kill the game. Lots of players who are not able to buy balens will quit. You need to be fair and add free stuff for players to earn and not having to use real money to balance the game. The clothings already making lots of players leave. I hope you take this in consideration upon releasing your 1.6 patch.

Comment

• [QUOTE=R22958483;541050]Knight vs Knight...... not knight vs other class....

Comment

• tankssssssss.......!!!!!!dam cool

Comment

• NONONONONO nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... The idea of a tank in a fantasy RPG kinda sucks :-(
                            but nonetheless i loveeeee this game thx r2

Comment

• This patch is a tragedy!

Whenever I take a bounty quest, the game spams with "Do you want to spend money on spirit covenant?" and even when I tick "dont ask me again" it will.
                              Quests boxes do not come up anymore automatically.
                              Astrals do not auto-pick.

But worst of all: the long-anticipated rune system. To get the rage rune, I must spend 18000 pts + 1995 balens in the Mystery shop. That is a total of

3620 USD!!!!!

Calculate it yourself too. 3620 USD for the new content.
                              The game designers are out of mind? Sell it for 1000 or 2000 balens, and thousands of players will buy it! This way, no one, and you frustrate everyone and they quit playing!!!
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Also rune slots reduced to two, and old runes cannot be used anymore. nice.
                                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                                X