No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune 1.6 Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanx a lot for this stupid rune system!!!

Comment

• im out of here back to world of warcraft

Comment

• ^Lol RAGE QUIT ahahahaha

Comment

• Yeah, this new rune system is pure garbage.

Comment

• disagree with that, runes will make dueling more interesting. I just hope not too much cashiers will have op runes :P
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• I thought you could get runes unlocked in the tank battles? Im sure there will be other ways to unlock runes.. i hope anyway.. So is that all the tanks are good for is a half hour of fun in one event? I heard somewhere you can take them on campains with you but cant figure out how.. I see you need balens to level up the tanks eventually too.. If tanks are only good for the tank battleground.. I hope they make more of them instead of just the one for a half hour.. Put a few more in there like the regular battlegrounds..

Comment

• worst patch in a game ever

Comment

• It`s late time for tank trial!!! Set the time at least like other WB...or max at 8 pm! Cause for Eastern Europe is pretty late...

Comment

• i can com in after the new update

Comment

• Originally posted by sagaspectro View Post
                      worst patch in a game ever
                      agreed 100% with your comment, before summer you will see players quitting here like hell, sure there will be new players, but for each newbie they got in, at least 4 get out, just watch arenas, every day look more unballanced because of lvl difference, extremely high casher player versus regular non casher/middle cash player.

Greediness will be the downfall of this company, what is a shame because tis game is not bad if balanced properly.
                      The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

• when is class war anyone knws abt it..........time of class war..monthly or weekly event

Comment

• Originally posted by sagaspectro View Post
                          worst patch in a game ever
                          Pathetic they think people will waste vouchers for 1 hour morph cards. 7road boo -_-
                          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                          IGN: Mary Magdalene
                          Class: Mage
                          LVL: 44
                          BR: 1194
                          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                            Pathetic they think people will waste vouchers for 1 hour morph cards. 7road boo -_-
                            ikr! Maybe they could let non-cashers get something USEFUL with their vouchers :P
                            Character Name: Piman
                            Server: Kabam S15
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 55 Finally
                            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

• Alternative Tank Trials..... Could you schedule at least 1 other time during the day for people to do Tank Trials?
                              As is I think its fairly unlikely I'll ever make Tank Trials/.

Comment

• It would be nice if the game would actually let me in instead of stopping during loading

Comment

Working...
                                X